Go Back   InterNACHI Inspection Forum > Specific Inspection Topics > Inspection Hardware, Software & Publications

Notices

Inspection Hardware, Software & Publications What hardware, software, books, videos, etc have you found useful? What would you like to see more of? This topic is to discuss various inspection-related products and publications.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10/4/12, 3:51 AM
InterNACHI Vendor

Send a message via ICQ to dmaricic Send a message via AIM to dmaricic Send a message via MSN to dmaricic Send a message via Yahoo to dmaricic
Talking HIP Wind Mitigation Released!

Posted on Google Play now!! https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...torpro.windmit Check it out.

Everyone has 3 months free to try it out while any kinks are worked out. Though I expect any to be worked out within a week as long as guys give good feedback. We already have inspectors using it on their real inspections. Please make sure to post feedback on http://www.homeinspectorpro.com/inde...c=4208.new#new or email us at help@homeinspectorpro.com.

The iPhone/iPad version is almost done we're just waiting for Apple to approve it. Unfortunately this can take a few weeks Apple is SLOOOOW.

2008 InterNACHI Member and Innovator of the Year
HOME INSPECTOR PRO HOME INSPECTION SOFTWARE

InterNACHI Members SAVE $150

Easy to use, customizable Home Inspector Software that runs on Windows, Mac, Android, iPhone & iPad!

You can now import HomeGauge, 3D & InspectVue Narratives.

InterNACHI members receive 3 months of FREE home inspector website hosting

List yourself in our Home Inspector Directory Free

Watch our NACHI.TV Software & Search Engine Optimization videos!

Last edited by dmaricic; 10/4/12 at 12:15 PM..
Need a home inspection in Oklahoma? Check out InterNACHI's listing of Oklahoma certified home inspectors. Or, find a home inspector anywhere in the world with our inspection search engine.
Old 10/4/12, 7:08 AM
InterNACHI Member

Default Re: HIP Wind Mitigation Released!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmaricic View Post
Posted on Google Play now!! https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...torpro.windmit Check it out.

Everyone has 3 months free to try it out while any kinks are worked out. Though I expect any to be worked out within a week as long as guys give good feedback. We already have inspectors using it on their real inspections. Please make sure to post feedback on http://www.homeinspectorpro.com/inde...c=4208.new#new or email us at help@homeinspectorpro.com.

The iPhone/iPad version is almost done we're just waiting for Apple to approve it. Unfortunately this can take a few weeks Apple is SLOOOOW.
Not found on the server....................

Found it here:

https://play.google.com/store/search?q=wind+mitigation
Old 10/4/12, 12:15 PM
InterNACHI Vendor

Send a message via ICQ to dmaricic Send a message via AIM to dmaricic Send a message via MSN to dmaricic Send a message via Yahoo to dmaricic

Thanks Eric, I updated the first link. I need to remember to be careful when posting from other areas of the message boards.

Easy to use, customizable Home Inspector Software that runs on Windows, Mac, Android, iPhone & iPad!

Old 10/5/12, 8:26 AM
InterNACHI Member

Quote:
Thanks Eric, I updated the first link. I need to remember to be careful when posting from other areas of the message boards.
That is quite a neat little app!

I'll still do it on my laptop as it took me 25 minutes to do one on the phone!
Just a quick question, where do the reports go and how do you retrieve them? I did one, sent it, and don't know where it is!
Old 10/5/12, 12:20 PM
InterNACHI Vendor

Eric, wasn't a good portion of that time spent setting up your inspector info & signatures which you only need to do the one time?

For many a tablet might be easier as it's larger and will require less scrolling. The new Google Nexus 7" tablet is only $199!

Old 10/5/12, 12:26 PM
InterNACHI Member

Quote:
Eric, wasn't a good portion of that time spent setting up your inspector info & signatures which you only need to do the one time?

For many a tablet might be easier as it's larger and will require less scrolling. The new Google Nexus 7" tablet is only $199!
No, because I used the speak app on my Atrix2 so that only took five minutes.
I can do the report on my laptop, connect it to my phone and email it out or just e mail it using wireless or a wireless hotspot on the phone.

For those that do stand alone wms, I can see doing it on the phone. I do few and when I do, I'll either do them on the laptop, and on the new laptop, it is much easier as it syncs with my desktop, or wait until I get back to the office.

It is a good app though!
Old 10/19/12, 9:08 PM
InterNACHI Vendor

Hi Guys,

Apple approved an expedited request to approve our app on the app store (so it took a lot less than the normal 3-4 weeks).

HIP Inspector Wind Mitigation for iPhone & iPad has been released (Android version was released last week)! Try it out for free for the next 3 months by signing up for the cloud service on our site. We are also working with ISN (inspectionsupport.net) on doing a full integration with the app & ISN to make scheduling and report management a breeze. https://itunes.apple.com/tw/app/hip-...570835458?mt=8 .