Home Inspector Pro Sale. Save $225 Through Cyber Monday!

Home Inspector Pro, the only inspection software to run natively on Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android and Chromebooks is now on sale through Cyber Monday for a huge deal of $225 off!

6 month, no cost financing available! Select Bill Me Later during checkout.

Our mobile software is the top inspection software on BOTH app stores because it’s ease of use, the ability to draw arrows and other annotations on the mobile device and much more. Our desktop software is the only inspection software on the market that can insert videos DIRECTLY into the PDF file for your clients to view! No cloud or other service is required for video to work.

Insert Video into your PDF Reports!
Add Interactive Pop-up Glossary terms in the PDF for easy readability!
Full Integration with ISN, Home Owners Network, and RecallChek

A brand new feature, new to inspection software in the industry is about to be released as well, stay tuned!

Go to http://www.HomeInspectorPro.com to download a full trial to use in the field or purchase now and use coupon code 2015BLACKFRIDAY during checkout.

Is this in addition to the $150 off for being an InterNACHI member?

Unfortunately, no. We couldn’t afford to have a top notch support team and 4 programmers for you guys if we give the software away!

I figured as much but I had to ask! :slight_smile:

Haha, I don’t blame you. I would have done the same!

Should help sway those on the edge.

The edge of what?

Paul ,just pull the trigger and get HIP.

Yes Mr Bob:)

All you inspectors not using HIP, take this great opportunity and get it, you’ll love it and never dread writing a report again.

Thanks Derek! Today is the LAST day to get $225 of of Home Inspector Pro! Get the full Windows/Mac version for $424 or add in iPhone/iPad/Android/Chromebook (HIP Mobile) for $574 total!

I forgot to mention, HIP Mobile and an upgrade to HIP 4 (if you haven’t upgraded yet) are both $50 off during the sale!

Love 4.4.1

When did that come out?

Whoop, another question.
On the HIP forum there are templates but most are 3 to 6 years old. Any new templates anywhere I could look at trying?

There’s tons, some older than others but their date is really irrelevant. The templates are the structure and narratives that those inspectors have setup. If you see a format you like, download it!

Ok, thanks.