My Report Writer Offers Exclusive NACHI Discount - Try it for Free

[FONT=Tahoma]NACHI Welcomes My Report Writer…The Following information is provided by “My Report Writer” staff.[/FONT]

[FONT=Tahoma]Welcome to the future in home inspection

[/FONT]My Report Writer is designed to be an “ever growing service” that combines professional and customizable reports with a high tech automated contact management tool for your clients and referrers.[FONT=Tahoma]

It will not only give you your own unique and professional reports, but it is also designed to build your customer referral base. [/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma]We will contact your clients on a regular basis with professionally written newsletters pertaining to their home. As far as your client knows, YOU are sending these newsletters.[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma]They will see and remember YOUR name, YOUR company, YOUR phone number and the professional inspection that YOU performed for years to come. [/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma]Most important, they will remember your name when it comes time to refer an inspector to their family and friends.[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma]We are extremely proud of this product and we are confident that it will help your business grow. So confident, that we will allow you full unlimited access for one month, to “test drive” the best business partnership available.[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma]For further info call: 1-877-316-0600 ext #802, or visit http://www.myreportwriter.com/ Your cost will be only $25.00 per month. This price is guaranteed to never increase for as long as you maintain your membership. In order to get this special discount, you must enter NACHI when you get to the promotional code on the registration page.[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma]Myreportwriter lets you publish home inspection reports to adobe.pdf format for easy distribution to your clients. You can save up to 5 reports online on our servers. All you need is an Internet-capable computer and web browser.

The benefits included in the monthly fee:[/FONT]

Unlimited reports.
Offline data collection for the PDA using Windows Mobile/CE
A contact management tool to keep your name in front of past customers for years to come.
Easily add pictures to your comments.
You can email PDF reports to your clients and whomever they wish directly from our servers.
Reports are personalized to your company.
All comments regarding describing, limitations and common defects are already typed in and ready for use.
You can personalize your inspectable items, descriptions, and limitations.
You can choose to add a summary report to your final report
No long term contract to sign (you can terminate at any time).
Field check list that matches your personal report.

Bump. I just couldn’t stand seeing an embroidery thread ahead of this.

I think the last few pages of the report would need to be changed, see sample report.

It has or will be done. They were working on it yesterday.

I have been using Myreportwriter for almost one year now and have had no problems at all. I use a Dell Axim that I carry in my back pocket as I do my inspections. This service is provided by the Bellman Group which will be joining NACHI shortly.