Go Back   InterNACHI Inspection Forum > Specific Inspection Topics > Inspection Hardware, Software & Publications

Notices

Inspection Hardware, Software & Publications What hardware, software, books, videos, etc have you found useful? What would you like to see more of? This topic is to discuss various inspection-related products and publications.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12/8/12, 4:11 PM
InterNACHI Member

Default Pictures in HomeGauge

I tried changing the standard HG format to style 3 modern Navy and for some reason when there's muliple pictures (2) on the same line, The right side picture extends past the boarder. This didn't happen when I was using HomeGauge default orange. Any ideas?
Need a home inspection in Pennsylvania? Check out InterNACHI's listing of Pennsylvania certified home inspectors. Or, find a home inspector anywhere in the world with our inspection search engine.
Old 12/8/12, 6:31 PM
InterNACHI Member

Default Re: Pictures in HomeGauge

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzorn View Post
I tried changing the standard HG format to style 3 modern Navy and for some reason when there's muliple pictures (2) on the same line, The right side picture extends past the boarder. This didn't happen when I was using HomeGauge default orange. Any ideas?
Hey Gordy, what version of HG are you using? I tried numerous formats (HG5) and didn't get any results like you are talking about. Try posting your question on HG's BB.

Robert Newland, CMI
Tyrone, GA 30290
NACHI05101290

http://www.CertifiedHI.com
http://www.HomeInspectorTyroneGa.com

Home Inspection Reports Powered by:
HomeGauge eServices

Old 12/9/12, 10:15 AM
InterNACHI Member

Default Pictures in HomeGauge

Multiple pictures on one line was a requested upgrade, along with text wrapping around photos. This was a feature that has been wanted for many years in response to the poor page breaks in HG.

If you like the format of the style, but want pictures separated, you will need to put the pictures on individual tabs with their own comment.

Philippe Heller
The San Diego Real Estate Inspection Co.
http://www.sdinspections.com
www.facebook.com/sdinspections