$100 Dining Dough certificates to first 100 NACHI members who sign up for HWA.

[FONT=Arial]Simply contact:[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Kim Lynch[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Marketing Coordinator[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Home Warranty of America[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]P.O. Box[/FONT][FONT=Arial] 850[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Lincolnshire[/FONT][FONT=Arial], IL 60069[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Tel: 1-888-492-7359 x 745[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Fax: 1-888-492-7360[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]klynch@hwahomewarranty.com[/FONT]
http://www.homeinspectionwarranty.com

http://www.homeinspectionwarranty.com

Any idea what their prices are going to be? I didn’t see it on their site.

HWA’s Home Inspection Warranty - Please check out http://www.homeinspectionwarranty.com/nachi to find information about HWA’s pricing. The FAQ page and Flyer has all of the information that you will need. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Kim Lynch at HWA klynch@hwahomewarranty.com

HWA is rolling out a brand new warranty called the Home Inspection Warranty. We are the ONLY licensed home inspection warranty company to offer this product. We offer the Pre-Sell Inspection Warranty (Begins on the date of the pre-sell inspection until close date or for 180 days, whichever occurs first) and the Buyer’s Inspection Warranty (Begins on the date of the pre-purchase home inspection until 90 days from the inspection date or 30 days after closing, whichever occurs first)

By offering an additional layer of protection for your company, HWA licensed warranties minimize your risk and any post-inspection issues Also, they are a great marketing tool to help you get more referrals.

There is a one-time application fee of $100 plus a $100 annual membership fee to be a part of HWA. You may order warranties in bulk or one at a time. There is a discount for bulk ordering. There is also a discount for the membership fee if you order in bulk.

Kim, get that NACHI landing page built so I can advertise this.

How is your product better than American Home Warranty?

Why is there a picture of a dog drinking out of the toilet on your web site?

Hi Kim, I contacted you days ago, but haven’t heard anything back. Could you email me please? Thanks.

Wendy, I e-mailed you back a few days ago. I will try again.

Thanks Kim. My email is inspector_wendy@yahoo.com . :slight_smile:

HWA has set up a special page for NACHi Members at http://www.homeinspectionwarranty.com/nachi
Click here for more information and you can sign up here with HWA to get the Dining Dough

Do I still get the $100 in DD?

Of course!

Kim,

Around 95% of the inspections I do the sellers are paying for a 1 year home warranty for the purchasers. How can your program benefit me and others in areas that have a very high percentage of home warrenties that are payed for by the sellers?

Foxe,

That’s a good question. The Home Inspection Warranty that you would be providing to the buyer begins on the date of the pre-purchase home inspection until 90 days from the inspection date or 30 days after closing, whichever occurs first. Basically, you are providing a warranty on the items that you have inspected in the home from the date of inspection until closing. The warranty that the seller’s are providing to the buyers will protect them on the closing date and up to one year after.

This warranty will minimize your risk and any post-inspection issues that can occur. It will be used in conjunction with other insurance coverage to reduce claims. Like I said, HWA offers the ONLY licensed home inspection warranties in the Country. Plus, the warranties can be used as a marketing tool for you when you are competing with other inspectors.

Looks like Wendy is buying dinner everyone
She is getting a $100 in Dining Dollars
When do you want us up there for dinner Wendy?

Hmmm…well, Rick. If you’ll leave the tip… I’d say Saturday night looks good. :wink:

:slight_smile: Ya’ll can get the Dining Dough if you sign up to be a member with HWA!

From your FAQ page: :frowning:

Or a member from NACHI

Ok Wendy, can you pick me up at SEATAC, I’ll let you know what flight, :wink: