Coming soon: Buy Back Guarantee certificates for participating members to present.

Coming soon: Buy Back Guarantee certificates for participating members to present to their clients.

We’ll have them on www.InspectorOutlet.com soon.

For more information about InterNACHI’s “We’ll Buy Your Home Back” Guarantee, visit www.nachi.org/buy

Will there be a formatted firm online so we can type in information then print out on the form

Awesome.

That is a good idea. My handwriting is terrible. lol:)

Just a pdf would be great. You guys are swaying me.

You might like these ones better. They are on card stock and look and feel like something of value.

Oh yes, I certainly appreciate the card stock. I didn’t mean use printer paper.

I just know printing the address would look better than my writing. :smiley:

That’s really pretty cool… like Frank said, swaying :smiley:

I like it! It’ll fit nice inside the binder I give my clients.

Why not print it on the back of the buy back card? Program and cert in one package

Your to late it does no good to close the barn door after the horse has ran away:p;-)

I can’t imagine it would take more than a few minutes to create a template in Word so that everything lines up and we can just run them through the printer. Providing it’s a 110lb card stock (or somewhere around there).

They are available now: http://www.inspectoroutlet.com/buy-back-certificates.aspx

Nick, This has probably been answered before but I can’t seem to track it down. Does this buy back work in Canada as well and what are the differences doing this across our borders?

And ordered!

Thank you Nick.

What a fantastic program! Thanks Nick.

Paul Roebuck

These cards are of great quality. I grabbed some free ones at the conference the other day.

I didn’t see them there. But I was only there on Monday.

I probably grabbed them all. jk They was only a small stack and they were being picked up quickly.