Go Back   InterNACHI Inspection Forum > General Inspection Topics > Special Discounts for InterNACHI Inspectors

Notices

Special Discounts for InterNACHI Inspectors This forum is a place for InterNACHI inspectors and affiliates to post special discounts and exclusive offers. This forum is publicly visible, but only InterNACHI inspectors can enjoy the discounts. You must have affiliate membership status to post advertisements on InterNACHI's Forum. To become an affiliate member, contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 1/16/14, 6:20 PM
InterNACHI Admin

Default InspectChek offers special InterNACHI member deal.

http://www.inspectcheck.net/for_inte...ers/index.html

Nick Gromicko, Certified Master Inspector
President, Contractors Association
Author, How to Run a Successful Home Inspection Business
Founder, InterNACHI
Owner,Nick Gromicko General Contractor

"Just as iron sharpens iron, one man sharpens another."- Proverbs 27:17
Planet InterNACHI.... resistance is futile.
Need a home inspection in Arizona? Check out InterNACHI's listing of Arizona certified home inspectors. Or, find a home inspector anywhere in the world with our inspection search engine.
Old 1/16/14, 7:25 PM
New User

Please Note: David Clark is a non-member guest and is in no way affiliated with InterNACHI or its members.
Default Re: InspectChek offers special InterNACHI member deal.

My name is David Clark, President of the Turn Key Home Inspection System and inspectcheck.net. I have been a home inspector for 20+ years and lead developer for inspectcheck.net; an advanced electronic home inspection reporting system designed by professional home inspectors for professional home inspectors.
We are thrilled to offer all InterNACHI members their first 2 months of inspectcheck.net absolutely free!! Please click on the thread or go directly to inspectcheck.net (bottom right of page for the InterNACHI member link) for more information. Find out why professional home inspectors have been using our system since 1999. Ease of use - inspectcheck.net protects your clients....and you. You do not need an internet connection to complete our report, and SO many more features. I look forward to answering your questions and assisting you in any way I am able.
Old 1/16/14, 7:41 PM
New User

Please Note: David Clark is a non-member guest and is in no way affiliated with InterNACHI or its members.

My name is David Clark, President of the Turn Key Home Inspection System and inspectcheck.net. I have been a home inspector for 20+ years and the lead developer for inspectcheck.net, an advanced electronic home inspection reporting system.
We are thrilled to offer InterNACHI members 2 free months of inspectcheck.net. Click on the thread link or go to inspectcheck.net (lower right corner and click on the InterNACHI link) to find out more. Find out why professional home inspectors have been using our system since 1999. Designed by professional home inspectors, for professional home inspectors. Ease of use, protects your client…..and you. Inspectcheck.net properly advises your client, even if you don’t! You do not need an internet connection to complete a report. Free cloud service, Free Virtual Office, Free email to send reports and SO much more. Feel free to go to our website for much more information. I look forward to answering your questions and assisting you in your home inspection business.
Old 1/16/14, 7:45 PM
New User

My name is David Clark, President of the Turn Key Home Inspection System and inspectcheck.net. I have been a home inspector for 20+ years and the lead developer for inspectcheck.net, an advanced electronic home inspection reporting system.
We are thrilled to offer InterNACHI members 2 free months of inspectcheck.net. Click on the thread link or go to inspectcheck.net (lower right corner and click on the InterNACHI link) to find out more. Find out why professional home inspectors have been using our system since 1999. Designed by professional home inspectors, for professional home inspectors. Ease of use, protects your client…..and you. Inspectcheck.net properly advises your client, even if you don’t! You do not need an internet connection to complete a report. Free cloud service, Free Virtual Office, Free email to send reports and SO much more. Feel free to go to our website for much more information. I look forward to answering your questions and assisting you in your home inspection business.