InspectChek offers special InterNACHI member deal.

http://www.inspectcheck.net/for_internachi_members/index.html

My name is David Clark, President of the Turn Key Home Inspection System and inspectcheck.net. I have been a home inspector for 20+ years and lead developer for inspectcheck.net; an advanced electronic home inspection reporting system designed by professional home inspectors for professional home inspectors.
We are thrilled to offer all InterNACHI members their first 2 months of inspectcheck.net absolutely** free**!! Please click on the thread or go directly to inspectcheck.net (bottom right of page for the InterNACHI member link) for more information. Find out why professional home inspectors have been using our system since 1999. Ease of use - inspectcheck.net protects your clients…***and ***you. You do not need an internet connection to complete our report, and SO many more features. I look forward to answering your questions and assisting you in any way I am able.

My name is David Clark, President of the Turn Key Home Inspection System and inspectcheck.net. I have been a home inspector for 20+ years and the lead developer for inspectcheck.net, an advanced electronic home inspection reporting system.
We are thrilled to offer InterNACHI members **2 free **months of inspectcheck.net. Click on the thread link or go to inspectcheck.net (lower right corner and click on the InterNACHI link) to find out more. Find out why professional home inspectors have been using our system since 1999. Designed by professional home inspectors, for professional home inspectors. Ease of use, protects your client……and you. Inspectcheck.net properly advises your client, even if you don’t! You do not need an internet connection to complete a report. Free cloud service, Free Virtual Office, Free email to send reports and SO much more. Feel free to go to our website for much more information. I look forward to answering your questions and assisting you in your home inspection business.

My name is David Clark, President of the Turn Key Home Inspection System and inspectcheck.net. I have been a home inspector for 20+ years and the lead developer for inspectcheck.net, an advanced electronic home inspection reporting system.
We are thrilled to offer InterNACHI members **2 free **months of inspectcheck.net. Click on the thread link or go to inspectcheck.net (lower right corner and click on the InterNACHI link) to find out more. Find out why professional home inspectors have been using our system since 1999. Designed by professional home inspectors, for professional home inspectors. Ease of use, protects your client……and you. Inspectcheck.net properly advises your client, even if you don’t! You do not need an internet connection to complete a report. Free cloud service, Free Virtual Office, Free email to send reports and SO much more. Feel free to go to our website for much more information. I look forward to answering your questions and assisting you in your home inspection business.