This week's (Oct 6, 2015) Inspector Outlet Tuesday Night Charity Auction. Bid now.

This week (October 6, 2015) Inspector Outlet Tuesday Night Auction item is being provided by Inspector Outlet:

It is a FLIR ONE THERMAL IMAGING CAMERA FOR iPhone 5/5s.

Non-InterNACHI members are welcome to bid.

Rules:
Auction starts now and ends at 9PM MST on Tuesday night, October 6, 2015.
Winner will be the post with the highest bid as of 9PM MST.
You can bid as many times as you’d like, as long as your new bid is higher than the previous bid.
Winner agrees to pay Inspector Outlet, which will then be donated to the InterNACHI Foundation in the winner’s name.
We’ll ship the product for free so there are no additional shipping costs.

This weeks item is a FLIR ONE THERMAL IMAGING CAMERA FOR iPhone 5/5s.

Total value approx: $150

Bidding starts now.

$10.

$25.

$45.

$50.

Mark, why did you raise yourself?

Why not?

Do the unexpected I say. And after the past two weeks we’ve had here, I kind of just wanted to.

$109.

Jeremy P. Hutchings wins with $126! Thanks Jeremy. Please email sales@inspectoroutlet.com with your shipping address. I’ll be emailing you payment information shortly.

Jeremy, good for you!

Well now it’s just ruined! We’ve been doing this every week and we all agreed to keep it a secret from you. Now we have to move it again.

Opps, me and my big mouth!:roll:
Then again, maybe if I was not stalked by a certain member, “JJ” and another member would be less …well… maybe more thoughtful to others, I as well as other InterNACHI members might get more involved with the InterNACHI MB.

Food for thought Chuck.

Why don’t you QUIT blaming JJ & others for your shortcomings & unsolicited negative comments - get on with your life.

Thank you sir but remember, I can not blame others for their own words and actions.

Being stalked and harassed for 4 consecutive years by certain members is troublesome to say the least.
Other Canadian members being harassed off the message board by what can only be described as gang style mentality.
Very disturbing.

What is more striking, how they enlist new arrivals, members such as yourself. Phoned, emailed and communicated teaching them a very manipulative and unprofessional behavior.
Thinking nothing of it over the course of their membership. very undignified.
Yes…as you did harassing Kevin Wood saying he was an Anti Semite and that he used disparaging language on Israeli people.

Oh well…all in the past I hope.

Marc, luckily there are neutral eyes focused here now. See this grand association has members like Ben Gromicko teaching and educating, and other great members that encourage new members to come to the message board and live by example of kind words, help and personal mentoring.

Nice to see you stepped up to the table and set a professional pattern when talking to older members in good standing.:slight_smile:
See Marc Goldenberg, I do not blame anyone but myself for being gullible and walking head first into a contentious issue.
But stalking a member for 4 years, certain members clandestinely directing hate calls, screaming on the phone, repeated calls at any hour of the night, and false accusations to paint someone an anti symetic, well, that is their fault, not mine.
What can I say? They deserve to be removed at once from this grand association.

Keep up the good work.

I’ve been a member for 6 yrs more than you!
I have never accused anyone of being an anti-Semite but yourself!
Now go take more meds & you’ll feel much better soon I hope. :roll:

Yep, same old MIXED UP Marc.

Marc, if I find the thread, will you leave InterNACHI?
Think hard about your answer.
Long and hard sir.
No joke.

Read your bio as well.

Let me as well say this;
You surely do not know me well.

For the my short life and time on earth I have been befriended many of differing religions, races and creeds.
Eat, laughed and slept with them.

I have personally talk to many about their faith only to seek education.

What I do differ with is ideologies of leaders.
Their personal political interests and find sorrow that the uneducated and ignorant follow the doctrine those leaders subscribe to for their masses to follow.
Too bad.
So sad.

Marc, only education unshackles the mindless bondage many are tied to.

If you heard me “verbally” utter untruths about one particular society then I am sorry.
It may have been decades ago or repeating something some one said and no more.

Now you sir have no right to peruse your opposition about individuals whom take any form of medication, as is it was wrong.

Whom is prejudice and bias?

So allow Beelzebub into your heart and continue with your insults.
it effects me not.
You will see the truth at the and as we all will.

I’ve been a member for 6 yrs more than you!
So what?
Indoctrinating new members into being like-minded does not mean you have to have just arrived.

I have never accused anyone of being an anti-Semite but yourself!
Will you leave InterNACHI if I prove it?

***Now go take more meds & you’ll feel much better soon I hope. ***
Please explain to the association what you mean Marc Goldberg.