Alberta Chapter's 10th Annual AGM

Alberta ACHI - International Association of Certified Home Inspectors of
Canada
Geoff Latham, President
Alberta ACHI,
** To All members, Alberta ACHI – International Association of Certified Home Inspector of
Canada
** It is Annual General Meeting time once again. This year’s meeting will be on Monday October 27,
will be held at the usual location, the Red Deer Quality Inn, 7150 50 street starting at 9:00.
We have guest speakers; Journeyman Carpenter, Greg Mathia will present on wood foundations, Rob
Swyrd, Master Electrician on how to identify and what to recommend for aluminum wiring, 60 Amp
services, and knob and tube wiring, and Scott Hood of Service Alberta on Alberta’s home inspector
licensing program.
This year there will be elections most of the Officers and there is a special resolution for changing the
bylaws for membership.
All paid up Alberta ACHI members are invited to attend at no charge, Alberta Internachi members, or
those interested in joining will have the option of paying a meeting fee or becoming members by
paying the Alberta ACHI membership fee. Please see the [FONT=TimesNewRomanPSMT]Alberta ACHI web page [/FONT]for updates and
details for non Alberta ACHI member meeting fees.
coffee and lunch will be provided.
If you wish to stay for lunch please RSVP so that we can pre order the meals.
I am looking forward to seeing you all October 27.
Geoff

Here is the link to register
http://ab.nachi.org/albertaachi/event1085.html

Thanks for putting this up Dan.

Thanks. I’ll post it in www.nachi.org/whats_new.htm and www.nachi.org/events.htm

Thanks Nick,

Any chance of snail mailing an invite to all Alberta members of InterNACHI?

Yes, I’ll work on that this week.

Appreciate it Nick.

bump

Sorry,

Price 50$? Or I need to pay 150$ membership and 50$ For AGM

$150 for membership in AlbertaACHI, no charge for the AGM

Thanks

bump

Here is the link to register
http://ab.nachi.org/albertaachi/event1085.html

Bump. I will be speaking at the event. The more the merrier!!