Alberta InterNachi Chapter AGM

Posted on behalf of Allan Berdahl
Hi to All,

My name is Allan Berdahl and am the owner of Aarlan Home Inspection Services in Calgary. This year, I am coordinating the
Alberta InterNachi Chapter AGM being held in Calgary.

Speaking with Allen Cavdek from Ontatrio and I would like to invite all of you to our AGM/Information session on January 19th, 2009.
This session will have the following:
Nick Gromicko-Founder of InterNachi-Speaking on Marketing for Inspectors
Dominic Maricic-Owner/President of Home Inspector Pro Inspector Software-Speaking on effective SEO web marketing
Door prizes-including an Inspection Software package from Home Inspector Pro-$399 value
Guest speakers-on a variety of topics
Lunch-Coffee and donuts-interaction with many other Alberta NACHI Chapter members.
Smoking and non-smoking rooms will be available.

This is just a brief outline of the events and a full agenda will be sent out shortly. Plan to attend and be prepared to learn and be informed.
Cost for this event will be less then $50 per person plus motel accomodations at $99 per night.

Pre-registration is requested as we are limited at this time to 30. However, if more are interested, a larger meeting could be arranged if the numbers
attending are known.

If you have any questions please feel freee to call me at 403-808-5355 or 1-877-808-5355 toll free.

Thank you,
Allan Berdahl
Aarlan Home Inspection Services

I’m putting this on the calendar now. See everyone in Calgary.

Thanks Allen and look forward to meeting you Steve.

This looks to become an informative event and at present trying to get the Calgary Police department or Alberta RCMP to give us a talk on identifying Grow Ops and our responsibilities.
Just one thing to look forward to.

I will be getting info out on the AGM to everyone hopefully at the end of the week.

Thanks
Allan

Is there a mailing list that I could be put on for Alberta Chapter of Internachi

Joe Benoit

msl2000@live.com

Where are you from Joe??