A canadian Conference

If you can get the time off this is a great opportunity to improve your knowledge of our industry.
Please do not pass this up because it is run by CAHPI.
I attended about 8 conferences and was very glad I did .

https://www.cahpinational.org/index.php?lang=en
**2015 National Home Inspector’s Conference **
**Excellence in Canadian Home Inspection ****

](https://www.cahpinational.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=29:excellence-in-canadian-home-inspection&catid=35&lang=en&Itemid=114&tmpl=component&print=1&layout=default&page=)

**](https://www.cahpinational.org/index.php?option=com_mailto&tmpl=component&template=cahpinational&link=56fe6c9d79dafe421f9a9d7537bd41855dd82023&lang=en)
Welcome
The AIBQ is proud to host the 22nd Annual National Conference - “Excellence in Canadian Inspection”. CAHPI’s members represent EXCELLENCE in the inspection industry across Canada and we want to provide you with skills to maintain this status.

The conference will take place from September 24 to 26, 2015 downtown Montreal at the Marriott Chateau Champlain Hotel near all the amenities you will need and the Old Montréal. Come visit our magnificent city while learning from our educational sessions, discover new products and services and share experiences with Inspectors coming from across Canada and US.

Don’t miss this great opportunity to reach excellence!

We can’t wait to meet you!

[FONT=Calibri]2015 CAHPI/AIBQ National Conference Committee[/FONT]

Would love to go to this one, especially in Quebec, but I’m in the U.K. I strongly recommend that people take up Roy’s suggestion, I’ve also been to other Associations conferences and they are all on target. Good generic information for the home inspector.

That’s what I hate about that org. They,apparently, are only in it for the $$$$. All they do is feather their own nests.

Over $1,000 for non members.:twisted:

You have got to be kidding!

Cheers

I expect they will get around 500 or more Home Inspectors attending.

I have attended many Conferences and always felt we got our monies worth .
The price does not seem unreasonable to me .

2015 Forulaire d_inscription](https://www.cahpinational.org/index.php?option=com_docman&view=document&alias=122-2015-cahpi-conference-registration-1507&category_slug=2015-montreal-web-docs&Itemid=327)

**REGISTRATION   PRICING SCHEDULE**
     ** Registration****

[FONT=“Century Gothic”]July 1/15 - Sept 24/15[/FONT]**
CAHPI Member Full Conference Package

$775.00
         Non   Member Full Conference Package

$855.00

INACHI did not charge more for non members when in TO…

By the time you end up paying the fee, the room and other misc. expenditures…

You may as well plan on going to the Las Vegas conference and you may still have a bit of coins for the one armed bandits…

NACHI had one many years ago in Toronto well attended and well run.
NACHI also had two in Florida many years ago well run and well attended

I attended one NACHI in Florida and was on the Committee who set up and worked the NACHI Toronto show .

Cahpi has one every year in Canada always well run and well attended.
I have been to 4 many years ago.

A great way to increase your knowledge in this industry.

I also attended Many OAHI / Pachi and NACHI meetings 50~ well run and a great way to learn and increase you knowledge .
The gathering before and after meeting added a lot of new ideas .

Nachi does Charge None members more then members for some things .

How many conferences have you attended

I have been to many conferences. Why do you ask - Because I had an opinion on cost?

I also used to be part of the OAHI Continuing Education Committee

Gee you like ask questions frequently .
Why do you get on the offensive so quick.
I asked because you never seem to give a opinion on Conferences .
And you never give facts on any thing .

What offensive??? I asked a question and you insult me??

Wow…

I suppose it’s Roy’s thread so he has the right to derail it if he wants.

As for post #10 Roy did ask Pat

“I asked because you never seem to give a opinion on Conferences”

I think in post #6 Pat did give an opinion, Roy obviously chose to ignore it and attack instead.

For reference Pat’s opinion was

"By the time you end up paying the fee, the room and other misc. expenditures…

You may as well plan on going to the Las Vegas conference and you may still have a bit of coins for the one armed bandits…"

Regardless of the content of a conference, it’s an opinion that many of us, who are watching the budgets, would agree with.