Construct Canada

I highly recommend this show and the educational opportunities coming to Toronto the end of November. It’s largest of its kind in Canada. http://www.constructcanada.com/index.htm

The 19th annual Construct Canada, Canada’s largest building design and construction show, will be held November 28-30, 2007 at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre South Building in conjunction with PM Expo, DesignTrends, HomeBuilder & Renovator Expo, and Concrete Canada.
1100 Exhibits! Exhibit Space is Sold Out!
200 Seminars & Technical Updates!
Over 200 New & Green Products/Services!

One of the major themes at Construct Canada will be on green building, construction and design for all types of buildings. The National GreenBuilding Conference, held in conjunction with Construct Canada, will address a wide spectrum of issues, ideas and solutions.

Wow Looks great Thanks For the heads up Claude much appreciated .
… Cookie

Watch out, Roy !!

I think Claude’s up to no good as usual !!:mrgreen: After all, unless it’s Roy approved it must be bad.

Bill Mullen

Quote: Originally Posted by rcooke Wow Looks great Thanks For the heads up Claude much appreciated .
… Cookie

Just another example where Bill again has a hard time making a post with out trying to be little NACHI and its members.
Gee Bill at one time you did not show how biased you where.
Life is so short to go around all the time throwing stones.
I enjoy ever minute of every day Too bad you always look at the dark side of life.

</IMG>

Thanks Claude

Mario approved!!! :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:
</IMG></IMG></IMG>

Thanks Mario - glad to see your official seal of approval.

Definitely a show worth seeing. I have attended building code updates, building envelope details and failures, energy efficiency, many good topics but a fee applies to a number of the seminars. I have used them in the past as continuing education credits.

Also has a full blown trade show with many building products and manufacturers info for the picking.