E&O Insurance Solution

[FONT=Arial]HUB International Ontario Limited is pleased to announce that we have successfully secured an insurance program for NACHI members. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]We have worked very hard to create a competitively priced insurance solution for NACHI members over the last several months. Our program includes errors and omissions insurance along with General Liability insurance. HUB International Ontario Limited has taken every effort and resources available to ensure that we have secured the most optimal coverage available.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Using our resources we have been able to customize an insurance solution to meet the needs of all NACHI members taking into consideration the extensive range of qualifications and experiences of the individual member. No mater how little or extensive the experience of the individual inspector our insurance product will benefit all. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]HUB International Ontario Limited is a full service broker. Our highly knowledgeable staff can provide various insurance products for all types of operations. We stave to offer the best solutions in commercial insurance, personal insurance, and financial solutions.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]From small office packages to large corporate clients our team of brokers offers a wide range of insurance solutions for any client.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]We have created a service team to provide NACHI with the highest level of customer service in the insurance industry.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]HUB International Ontario Limited is in the final stages of completing our marketing materials. Should anyone be interested in finding out more about the NACHI insurance program please call or e-mail me.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Daniel Breau[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Marketing Manager[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]HUB International Ontario Limite[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Phone - 905-866-5295[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Phone Toll Free - 1-800-387-2592 Ext 5295[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]daniel.breau@hubinternational.com[/FONT]

Finally!

Thanx Nick and Nachi for your hard work!

…And now to find their B.C. representative.
It would be a great benifit to all for a credible insurance programme.

I certainly will be shopping for the best rates from now on!

I certainly will be shopping around for the best rates from now on!

I certainly will be shopping around for the best rates from now on!
(third time lucky?)

Yes but what are the rates? Its fine to have an insurance option(s), but what are the details, pricing, coverage, exclusions, claims made or occurence based coverage … ?

I gather that your questions are rhetorical?

No theatrical! :slight_smile:

Touche!

I sent an e-mail requesting further info today. I’ll advise when I get a response

Cheers

Hi, all.

I recieved a call from said same company HUB. Said that they are finishing there marketing material and will be sending all canadian nachi member an e-mail within 2 week, that was monday.

Steven

We have compelted our marketing package. If you would like a copy please send me your contact information and I will send it to you. I can send it via e-mail as well. You can send me your contact information to my e-mail at

daniel.breau@hubinternational.com

Also wanted to let everyone know that we will be having an information session in the Toronto area on Feb 2nd. We have sent out invitations to the Toronto and surrounding area inspectors. If you have not received an invitation please call me and we can send you one.

For those of you outside the GTA area and in other provinces please call me and I will be more than happy to discuss the program with you.

Thanks for everyones patience.

http://www.nachi.org/hubeo2007.htm

In addition to www.nachi.org/hubeo2007.htm , we are also working with HUB on Bonding, Health, Long term care, Home, and Auto insurance discounts for Canadian NACHI members.

Great, let us know when.:smiley:

Thanks Nick!

Did any one finally get E&O insurance or a quote with this company for insurance .
What did you pay for coverage and how about cost of Limited Liability .
Roy Cooke

Does [FONT=Arial]HUB International Ontario Limited, provide Directors Liability Insurance? If so what are the requirements and what sort of reviews are conducted on the applicant, and what issue would warrant execution of the insurance coverage?

Thanks.
[/FONT]