First Meeting.

Just to let you know we are having a our first meeting/ get together to introduce ourselves and talk. I’d like to see as many as you guys there as possible.

Sat Dec 30th 1-5 p.m.
Same place as electrical seminar. Check the GTA site for details.
Only NACHI members invited for this meeting. My apologies to non-members.

Gerry, can you post directions or at least main intersection for the place?

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=3850+lake+shore+Blvd+w+toronto&spn=0.029602,0.056793&hl=en

Here is a google map for directions.

Bump just to get that cell guy out of the spotlight.

Looking forward to the meeting. I hope that we can get a good turn-out as this is a pivotal time for H.I.'s in Canada.

Gerry I am sorry that I won’t be able to make it.
just to many other commitments that week.
any other time I would be there for sure.
Terry

Gerry,
Do you have a Chapter website?

Dee, I understand this is it http://on.nachi.org/greatertorontoarea

Does “Greater Toronto” include Lansdowne?:mrgreen: :shock:

I think that runs noth from Queen just east of Parkdale.
So defanantly should include Lansdowne.
Geo. you are closer to the USA then Kingston I do believe.
Roy Cooke

Yes Roy. I am about a mile and a half north of the border and twenty miles east of Kingston.

Gerry have you developed an itinerary for the meeting yet? I know that there is a fair amount of interest in getting together in December, and a lot of guys are asking what will be going on.

Thanks George
Yes I have a basic itinerary and once rounded out I will post it or email it.

Hi Gerry
It might be a good idea to post the itinerary here. It might help members who are planning on attending to formulate their ideas on where this Canadian org. is today and where we want it to go.

Funny, keep on posting Dave, try as you might you haven’t been able to establish your lastest theories as to who the posters are, just like everything else you try and convey.

How come you are posting on the CAFE indicating you are not posting here? You are fooling no one but yourself your history speaks to that. Actually I am surprise you haven’t made any threats. Are you on some new medication or have you stopped washing your pills down with liquor? :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

“bimp”

Just a friendly reminder. I know it’s near new years eve but if you got nothing to do I’d say come on out.

"if you got nothing to do I’d say come on out."

Now there is a marketing tag line that will have Russel Ray tearing his hair out!:mrgreen:
How about this;

THE MOST IMPORTANT MEETING OF YOUR LIFE!
BE THERE OR BE LEFT OUT!
LEARN ABOUT THE ‘SEA CHANGE’ IN THECANADIAN HOME INSPECTION BUSINESS!!
FREE BALLOON TO THE FIRST TEN ATTENDEES!
GERRY WILL COME TO YOUR HOME AND DANCE NAKED ON THE FRONT LAWN IF YOU DON’T ATTEND!

Notice the creative use of exclamation points and colours to add interest:shock: :mrgreen:
</IMG></IMG></IMG>

And that’ll be a site to see!!! Guaranteed!!! ROTFLMAO !!!

George

I want the ballon and you to dance, in a Santa suit of course!!!