Help. We are adding WETT to www.InspectorLocator.com

We are adding WETT to www.InspectorLocator.com and need a short description like the others. Put your mouse over the little “?” question marks at www.InspectorLocator.com to see an example of what I mean.

Once you all give me the wording, I’ll add it to the site and make it available for you to include through www.nachi.org/ancillary.htm

Before insuring your home, most insurance companies require that any wood burning appliances be inspected by a W.E.T.T. (Wood Energy Transfer Technology) Certified inspector. These inspectors are trained to identify non compliant components of a wood burning system, and insurance companies rely on the inspectors’ reports for their evaulation of insurablilty. W.E.T.T inspections have become a routine procedure in real estate transactions where wood burning systems are involved.

Many NACHI Home Inspectors are also wett inspectors .
…Cookie

Before insuring your home, many insurance companies require that any solid fuel burning appliances be inspected by a W.E.T.T. (Wood Energy Transfer Technology) Certified inspector. These inspectors can advise the appliance meets the manufactures requirements or where certain recomendations may need to be made to ensure safe operation of the appliance.

This must be a Canadian thing?

Yes, That might be why it is posted under Canadian Inspectors eh!:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Now, Now, Its not our american cousins fault that they don’t have fire places. We have to heat our Igloos somehow:)

Thanks Steven damm you!!!:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I heated my igloo as you stated and now it melted, three of my sled dogs drowned!
They started to smell bad and my wife made me take them out.
I got lost in the snow and got frost bite on my thingy and now my wife thinks it is too short and she kicked me out.
A gay polar bear saw me and now I am his bitch.
It is all your fault!!!