Hot PIC of CanNACHI boys!

http://www.nachi.org/cannachiboys2008.htm

Very nice shot! Got the shirts, banners and everything already, wow!

How about some names. It would be nice to put a name with the face…

Is CanNACHI a different association than iNACHI? Is Canada no longer a part of iNACHI?

Names in the photo
first row from left
Allen Cavdek…CanNACHI co-founder
Bill DeVries…Director of Province Chapters
top row from left
Jeff Hummel…Relations Expert for Real Estate & buyers/sellers
Chris Poulson… IT
Arne Kluge…Director of communications & public relations
Steve Davies…Treasurer
Tony Ferriera…Director of memberships
Harold Lowe… Director of Education
Shortly we will be posting our appointed Province Chapter Presidents

Yes CanNACHI is a registered non profit seperate association then INACHI in Canada as we are then recognized as a Canadian legal entity, but CanNACHI is still part of the INACHI family as Nick is the founder.

UPDATE: we are progressing and developing according to set plans(we have obtained a 1500 square foot location as our new Canadian CanNACHI head office) and sometime in the new year CanNACHI shall be released across the Canadian continent…as things continue we will keep everyone posted

So, are the 400 Ontario members a member of your association…or a member of CanNACHI?

CONGRATULATIONS ALLEN !

THIS IS A ‘GIANT LEAP’ FOR ALL HOME INSPECTORS ACROSS CANADA. FRESH IDEAS. FRESH FACES ( well excepting Bill Devries of course:mrgreen: ) AND AN ORGANIZATION OF NACHI CALIBRE. IT IS LIKE AN EARLY CHRISTMAS PRESENT.

COUNT ME IN !

how bout some CanNACHI decals for our trucks Allen…

When the Launch is done in the new year we will have decals, Polo shirts, sweatshirts, and other items for handouts and promotion, were working hard and late nights to bring this as soon as possible.
More to come we"ll keep you posted as the information happens

Nice job guys. Allen will we be having a chapter in the Barrie area finally?

Erich
we are not far from you Alliston which will be CanNACHI"s head office for Canada,we will keep you posted

Erich, were deliberating on how the province is going to be sectioned up and what will be the best for the HI’s in each Provence. We are currently working the numbers against areas to see how and where yall are for the ease of chapters if you will so that we can have town meetings and be able to meet n Greet with the members and put forth an education package / conference that will be both beneficial and educational to all.
Please a note to yourself and all, let me know what kind of education and conferences you would like to see please email me and I’ll bring the messages forward and we can use this as part of our planning stages.

bump??

Charles,

They are now a member of both from what I understand. I’m sure Allen can confirm though.

YES…you shall have all rights to and with InterNACHI as CanNACHI, for we are the same family,but all InterNACHI Canadian Home Inspectors will be then CanNACHI members as to our recognition as a Legal Federal Non Profit Canadian Home Inspector Association

Whatever.

You don’t read history do you.

What a joke.

Jason,explain yourself? what are you trying to express?

Allen, Jason is a well known " Agent provocateur" and often has trouble expressing himself. :mrgreen:

They make machines to help with that. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ha Ha Michael,now that made my night