Inspection needed in London Ontario and Dartmouth Nova Scotia

1 inspection in London, Ontario and 1 in Dartmouth, NS.
I have a contract with a U.S. Lending firm. Inspection requirements:

[FONT=Arial]1 – Several digital photos of both the inside and just outside the business. (Outside should have a picture of the door with address of business and stated hours of operation. Also a long shot of the street.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]2 – The indoor photos should be to see the inventory of the business.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]3 - Then just a simple cover page indicating basic comments such as #of seating, #of parking[/FONT][FONT=Arial] [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]4 – Picture of the check out area[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Please e-mail if you are interested.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Allan[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]aciss@sympatico.ca[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][/FONT]

I was in London yesterday for the whole day. If only I had known before.

Juding by the description of the work involved this really doesn’t fit the mold of inspecting. Taking pictures of inventory?

*[FONT=Arial](Outside should have a picture of the door with address of business and stated hours of operation. Also a long shot of the street.

[/FONT][FONT=Arial]Picture of the check out area.

[/FONT]*[FONT=Arial]Sorry for sounding skeptical, but this sounds questionable. If a lending company wants photos asking for this type info I think I would want to be talking to the lending firm to see if things are on the up and up. How does the inspector doing the work know its on the up and up?

Just asking.
[/FONT]

We have been contracted with this company for the last few months and have performed close to a dozen inspections. These type of inspections do not require inspection skills but they are looking to me to provide professional services that meet their needs.

So if you have friends or relatives that are in the areas noted and they want to make a few dollars by taking photos to prove the company is a legitimate business, let me know.

Thanks again for your interest.
Allan
aciss@sympatico.ca