The Master Inspector Certificication Board to revive the dead NCP.

The Master Inspector Certification Board (MICB), which currently administers the Certified Master Inspector (CMI)](http://www.certifiedmasterinspector.org) professional designation (a Registered Trademark in Canada) is working to revive the currently dead National Certificate Program (NCP).

MICB will be grandfathering all CMIs so that they become National Certificate Holders.

I’ll keep you posted as our work on this project progresses.

Outstanding.

Now that is very interesting ,Thanks … Roy

That is a very welcome and important announcement Nick. As a C.M.I. myself I look forward to having another accreditation ( even a dead one !:D:D ) It will be nice to see the fringe NCA finally gaining some credence through an association with C.M.I.

Actually Nick,

If Certified Master Inspectors CMIs were to become National Certificate Holders NCHs, you would be raising the bar and that would be a good thing.

However to the best of my knowledge, the National Certification Program NCP does not recognize grandfathering and everyone has to prove there competency including Test Inspection (s) with Peer Review (TIPR).

All the best,

HEY ROY!
Do you think that this was Bill’s big announcement and Nick stole it!!??!:D:D

Marcel. We’re removing the Peer Review by Competitor requirement nonsense and we’ve added a grandfathering path to become an NCH.

We’ve also drastically cut the costs to become a National Certificate Holder.

[FONT=Times New Roman][size=3]I think NICK is his own man ,He sits listens and always seems to do what is best for NICK and our industry. Bill Has had his day and where Nick listens Bill plunges on .
He has told us at least 6 times he is done and will not post any more .
Then he comes back to try and belittle those who do not Kiss his Bottom
He has never ever said sorry I made a mistake and when challenged he attacks .
I like Bill and always have, Can he see and do what is best for our Industry .
I hope so but I have my doubts.

[/size][/FONT]

CMI%20Inspector%20Seal.jpg

Truer words have not been spoken here recently!!

“you would be raising the bar and that would be a good thing.”

I agree Brian. Finally an admission that C.M.I. is a higher and more prestigious accreditation. Definitely raising the bar of the NCA!

George:

I always thought your were a pretty swell reader and pretty good with grammar, spelling (is tha how yoou spell it?) and punciation. Are you dyslexic and didn’t understand the gist of the sentence?

BTW…Amigo Roy is always complaining about others being on the boards promoting their associations/designations as opposed to the INACHI offerings. I can’t remember that he ever complained about yourself (ACHI spokesperson) strongly promoting your wares here in an attempt to get members…strange considering that your idea of training/certification would definitely in direct competition with INACHI.
What’s up??

Is ACHI similar to CANNACHI with some link unknown publicly between the two?

The difference is ACHI gives information answers questions has a Board open to all it is not a secret society.
The directors do not Teach and charge Huge amounts .
I have never seen an ACHI director post incorrect information.
Thanks ACHI for trying to help our Industry and all home Inspectors .
Nothing else in Canada compares.

Thanks for the great news NICK.
I would all to know when it comes to pass and Char and I are a NCA .
We do not want our names listed on the http://phpic.ca/bod.php )…Board.
They are too secret a group and I am not pleased in the least the way they do things and would prefer to be completely removed from them and their Directors .
I am please with NACHI and its members .
Open door help all and always finding things to help our Industry.

The future is now.jpg

"Is ACHI similar to CANNACHI with some link unknown publicly between the two?"

Ok Brian. You finally caught me. ALL associations are linked behind the scenes and we have been going out of our way to keep it from you. Until now of course.
Now that you know we are all aligned against you it is time for you to know the rest;

Everybody but you, has the secret decoder ring.
Millions of dollars are changing hands between organizations.
Every association office has a red phone that connects directly to Nick’s secret bunker.
Roy is really Bull Mullen.
Ray is really me.
I am actually Nick.
And Nick is . . . . . well if I told you now, there would be a black INACHI SUV at your door late one night filled with some really unpleasant people. So I won’t. You owe me one! :roll:

Roy,

Like I said, to the best of my knowledge the National Certification Program NCP does not recognize grandfathering and everyone has to prove there competency including Test Inspection (s) with Peer Review (TIPR).

Unfortunately, only then could you and Char or anyone else for that matter have their name on PHPIC’s website…

Nick’s dream of opening the floodgates by replacing the NCP TIPRs requirement with Grandfathering CMI is laughable as it would lower the bar.

Nick,

Your proposal of pulling the NCP program out of quicksand sounds great and I will help you achieve this if you need my help.

Just say the word and I’ll be there to help!

In Quebec, AIBQ and ANIEB seem to be in a tug of war and this does not seem to be in the consumer’s interest.

Count me in!

Marc-Andre Beauchemin - BMAinspection.com from Brossard-Quebec-Canada. A-MARI-USQUE-AD-MARE…:smiley:

Marcel a long time ago I quit believing most things you say as they are usually useless.
Thanks any way … Roy
Marcel Sorry You are wrong again many on (" on PHPIC’s website…") who have not done the (TIPR)

I suppose you know them all personally and they have written affidavits to you confirming this…awaiting your truthful answer!!!

Marcel, the MICB now runs the NCP and we can do whatever we want. We’ve gotten rid of the whole *Peer Review by Competitor *silliness and we’ve adopted a meaninful grandfathering path. We decide. Not the former failures who couldn’t make it sustainable. It’s true that we have a lot of work to do… but we like to work.