New Member Introduction

Hi Folks!

I am introducing myself here as I just became a member of NACHI. My name is Jerry and I am starting my own inspection service that will be servicing the Hamilton, Halton, Niagara, or even Haldimand areas. I have been in reno work for five years and have spent the last eight years in residential and commercial foundation construction. I will not likely be inspecting until the new year as I would like to do the NACHI required courses and complete some additional courses first. I was sold on NACHI by Bob Francis of Shamrock Inspections at the Home Show, he is an excellent ambassador for this association. I hope to learn from all of you and contribute with whatever I can as well. With being new to inspections I was wondering if anybody out of my area understandibly would be willing to have a new guy tag along on an inspection one day it, would be great to experience through someones seasoned eyes. I can be reached at 905 730 3049 or e-mail jbettencourt_9@sympatico.ca. Thank you all and I hope to contribute soon.

Welcome, Jerry…

Welcom Jerry.

Welcome, Jerry!

Welcome to NACHI Jerry!!

I agree with you Robert is an excellent ambassador for our org.

Welcome to NACHI Jerry; good luck on your decision to become an Inspector.
You’ll find some very good information on the message board and get some excellent help and advice.

Gary
http://www.hsspropertyinspection.com/

Welcome

If you need help

Just ask and it will be answered

Cheers

Jerry

It was nice meeting you and welcome to NACHI. Feel free to call or email if I can help and if I do get one down your way (I occasionally do) I will keep you in mind for you to tag along.

Bob Francis

NACHI member helping NACHI member .
It just does not get any better .
Way to go Bob.

… Cookie