OAHI member ??????

Brian is a member of OAHI. I guess he is the mole!

This was sent to me , I wonder who we can trust … Roy

Well, that most likely is a true statement…there must be at least 1 Brian in OAHI…Thanks for being truthful…at least for now!!

Please, Roy, spare yourself!!

That post is most certainly an act of desperation or worse…a sign of the times!!

Thanks for admitting this post as being truthful.
We all appreciated knowing it is you .

Looks like OAHI is inflating its numbers again, along with a lot of other things.

Now, you are lying!!..I love this game!!!

Originally Posted by rcooke http://nachi.cachefly.net/forum/images/2006/buttons/viewpost.gif
*Looks like Brian could be a mole for OAHI . *

*See post and look at the Attachment #2 Close *

http://www.nachi.org/forum/f48/oahi-member-57755/

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcooke http://nachi.cachefly.net/forum/images/2006/buttons/viewpost.gif
*Looks like Brian could be a mole for OAHI . *

*See post and look at the Attachment #2 Close *

http://www.nachi.org/forum/f48/oahi-member-57755/

As you see it a game Brian MacN.
I see it as an affront to the intelligences on every InterNACHI member present.
Your wisdom and intellectual prolix is no match for the one your are obviously jealous of.
Secondly I will ask you to please refrain from instigating negativity.
You use to be helpful and lots of members need help Brian.
The non member should earn** trust and loyalty** through his or her actions and interactions with members in good standing in my opinion.
Ever belong to CAHPI Brian?
You seem to carry the presents of A CAHPI member with your outlandish accusations about InterNACHI.
You are still driving and promoting the NAT. like it was the a god send for Home Inspectors in Canada.
Its absorbed now by whom again?
Its very creators, so as Carson Dunlope’s out dated over priced books gather more dust along life’s short time line, so does NAT.
Brian’s true identity as a mole relieved.
CAHPI.

A mole for whom, Robert, myself?? And to whom and for what reason would I diperse this information. It was available to all OAHI members and Raymond Wand and maybe even Roy Kook!

I read the OAHI posts for interest and entertainment at the urging of Raymond Wand who actually gave me the “secret” web URL he had found that let non-members in!!

Raymond can turn on a dime…watch your back!! Here are a few of his posts to my profile as INACHI was banning him from posting and he re -rejoined regularly under different names until they found a way to silence him…

1/28/09 9:10 AM
Pia Pium

What did one member of the ESOP say to the other ESOP member?
Have you seen my jack boots? :smile:

1/27/09 7:52 PM
Pia Pium

Looks like the Nazi’s on the ESOP will be put in charge of moderating. Now that is scary! Good luck!

1/26/09 12:17 PM
Circus Maximus

Do you like the circus? :wink:

1/25/09 12:01 PM
Dirk Diggler

Boogie Nights. Dirk Diggler

1/24/09 8:20 PM
Peter Tafeen

Boy you sure know how to get under the Nachi skin. Just like me! I am glad Nick is a friend of mine. He took me in when everyone else has treated me as a leper.

1/20/09 8:21 AM
Ray Dawn

Hi Brian,

Are we having fun yet? :wink: :smile:

1/19/09 9:04 AM
Wand E. Raymond

Hi Brian

Thanks for challenging the arrogance and ignorance of so many Nachi members! There are a lot of jealous members who envy your knowledge!

And so can Roy Kook…

5/5/10, 6:43 PM
Roy D. Cooke, Sr](InterNACHI®️ Forum)

InterNACHI Member

Re: Brian MacNeish… you have been given unmoderatede status.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gromicko

](Brian MacNeish... you have been given unmoderatede status. - Canadian Home Inspectors - InterNACHI®️ Forum)
Your posts will go up immediately from now on. Welcome.

GOOD MOVE NICK , Brian has lots of information and loves sharing and giving his thoughts and Ideas .

Thanks… Roy

Brian

Now you are lying. I never sent you anything that would allow you to become a member of OAHI , let alone as a forum member.

Maybe you should buy a bottle of scruples and take several of the pills in order to bring your honesty level back up.

Shame on Brain He is so desperate to try and show what A great guy he is and he just keeps getting deeper in his own Poo .
I have been told by a reliable person he is able to read all the posts on OAHI and has his own pass word and forum membership.
Looking at the screen shot sent to me I have to think Brian is not telling the truth .
Did some one say he was the mole I do not remember that.
But he could be and I would not put it past him .

Now you are not wanting to read/understand my statements as they connect you and myself at a point in the past…that’s very evident in your posts to my PROFILE at that time…that time when you were being booted out! Remember, we had phone calls which will be on my phone records…but let’s get back to the OAHI stuff.

“I never sent you anything that would allow you to become a member of OAHI , let alone as a forum member.”
True as no one said you sent me a thing that allowed me to become a member of OAHI or to become an OAHI forum member. Only Roy lied (so far) and claimed I was a member of OAHI.

Raymond… read this slowly:

*"I read the OAHI posts for interest and entertainment at the urging of Raymond Wand who actually gave me the “secret” web URL he had found that let non-members in!! *

That URL only allowed me to view the posts there; I could not post to their boards so I was never truly on their boards except as an observer.

If you deny that you never sent me that URL I will know that your are truly lower than scum.

BTW, the old computer (still working) that I was using a few years ago sits stored next to me and probably has that post on it. Maybe I have a little project for this evening. Could that info cause you problems since, from what I can see, you hacked the OAHI website and distributed information from it that you were not authorized to do…I am sure there are OAHI members that would be interested in it!!

Okay Sherlock! :mrgreen:

You still had access, that is something I do not have, so you must be a member, or at the very least, registered as a Friend of Oahi.

Either way, your being counted as a member of OAHI. They do use the Membership listing (web) for Registry purposes.

Ditto for others I know of that are listed, but no longer members.

Brian you should have been a DJ, you know how to SPIN SPIN SPIN! :mrgreen:

All explained in the last blue statements I made. A mole would be someone that would use the information for personal or other gain…not done by myself…but I know a couple of scumbags that spread it on public message boards.

Brian would you please show me where I said you where a member of OAHI . .
Thanks … Roy

Can you remember enough to go back to post #1…and you’re still doing home inspections…now I question your personal claims about the very bad HI reports you see from others…up until this point I gave you the benefit of the doubt…that you were somewhat accurate in your judgement of those reports…that is now all down the drain!!

Well how about that you as usual read one line and do not read line two .
This was sent to me , I wonder who we can trust …

Typical Brian he takes part of a post and calls me a liar.
You must really think I and others are stupid to think you can get away with this.

Brian,

You are wrong. Here is why, you are listed on the OAHI as a forum member. Only members of OAHI are listed. If you are not a member but an observer you are still being counted and shown as a member. Therefore you are a member whether you like it or not, you are still being shown as a member of OAHI. And if that is the case your membership calls into question why you would gain access to OAHI for devious reasons only known to yourself.

Little man:
If I were a member of OAHI, why would I need to gain access under any other means. Again, your logic is weak…no actually non-existent!!..don’t ever become an expert witness!

Backpeddle…backpeddle…backpeddle…I guess I’ll have to boot up the old computer this PM.

If I find the post you sent, do you mind if i send it to OAHI…as I said they would most likely be interested in hearing from you or you from them!

Well now are we getting mean (" Little Man ")

WOW this to me Looks like Black mail
("If I find the post you sent, do you mind if i send it to OAHI…as I said they would most likely be interested in hearing from you or you from them! ") Why am I not surprised This is no more then I would expect from some one who is so jealous of NACHI and its members.