An open Invitation

As many of you know, my wife and I are building a house just outside of Coe Hill Ontario. This house is situated on approximately 55 acres of bush, wetlands and clearings.
One of these clearings is about 5 acres and is perfect for tents and trailers.
Please take this as your invitation to park a tent or trailer in the back 40 at any time you so desire. The cost is $ 0.00, zip, zero, zilch, nada.
If you need a generator to borrow, I have 2.
Let me know what y’all think. Email addy is in my profile.

How cool. That is extremely generous of you to share. Thank you.

Brian,

That is very generous of you!

I have a cottage not far from you on Belmont Lake, next time I’m up I will give you a call,It would be a pleasure to meet you!

Can I hunt your land as well for food during my stay?

Surfs Up, where’s the beach n the beer

surfsup.jpg

I should explain here that if you want privacy to do your own thing, you park out in the back 40, but if you or your family want the amenities, you have to park a little closer up front.
I can take care of your grey water, but your brown water has to go elsewhere.
Frank M…deer are plentiful on the property and in the entire area. On our land…bow only and in season.

As to the fisherman among you, there are 613 lakes in this county, some large and some mere puddles on steroids. Great bass pike and trout fishing as well as other varieties. Most of the bigger lakes have public launch facilities.

Hey Brian!

That's a generous offer! I'm not much of a camper, but you never  know! I'll certainly keep it in mind, with much thanks.