Roy Cooke got a plug in for the NACHI Convention on his radio show this morning.

Thanks Roy!

I think there are a lot of people out there who want information .
We had 9 call in radio and when I got Home 9 more on my answering machine .
So far I have had 25 emails with questions .
. The announcer has asked us to come back again on June 21 Great way to start summer.
Two Agents called who listened and one asked us to come speak at there meeting later this month.
I also reminded all agents about the Toronto Conference and how they get in for free also reminded the HIs the cost is $99:00 and all other previous conferences have cost close to $500:00.
Again NACHI shows they are the best and it is great how we all help one another ,
No other Association comes close .
Roy Cooke

Great job Roy! What are some of the tyical calls asking. Is it mostly tecnical stuff, how to hire a home inspector, etc

(1) I am looking at buying an old home and it has a low ceiling and water runs through the basement . What do yo as a home inspector look for and can I water proof the basement and will the home stay standing for many more years .

(2) I have a thirty year old oil tank and the delievery person just came in and red tagged the tank . What should I do?
(3)I am looking at a home that has Aluminum wire in it and wonder should i be buying a home with aluminum wire ?

(4) I have a thirty year old Oil fired Boiler and am looking at getting a new boiler and am wondering if I should buy a 1005 efficiency electric boiler.

(6) I have an electric furnace and heat pump and my bill seems very high and wondered what your feeling is on Heat pumps and how good are they and should I change .

(7) I am thinking of getting a gas fire place and wonder what you openion is of gas fire places .

(8) I am having a tubs around installed this week and one installerr says he will change the mouldy dry wall and put in around the tub the water proof green dry wall and the other installer says out tubs around is so air tight we do not need to change the mouldy dry wall.

Actually there was 11 call ins but some where asking about my give away of a free disk . The NACHI sell your home for more .

I just had a lady who had a Florida room installed call and she booked an inspection to find out the condition of her home and how to get her leaking Florida room fixed .

Roy Cooke

If you can find where the water gets out you can plug the hole and waterproof the interior walls to have an indoor pool;-)

Tear off the tag and call another oil company you may get someone who doesn’t pay such close attention to detail.:shock:

Sure just make sure you take out a larger life insurance policy.:roll:

Absolutely as I assume from your question that you own your own power company.:stuck_out_tongue:

Heat pumps are a great deal for the power companies in Canada. Recommend converting to a wood fired boiler or gas fired no vent heater.:wink:

they are nice especially the the 100% efficient non- vented variety but these have to be smuggled across the border because they are not sold in Canada.:stuck_out_tongue:

I would just a ware a good respirator mask when in the house. You can take it off when ouside enjoying the fresh air.:smiley:

Actually there was 11 call ins but some where asking about my give away of a free disk . The NACHI sell your home for more .
[/quote]
Roy I’m sure your answers where very close to mine.:stuck_out_tongue:

Roy I’m sure your answers where very close to mine.:stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]

Love it Your sense of humour is my kind too.
Its too bad the rest of the world is out of step with us .

Thanks Roy Cooke …Time for A Kawphy

That a-boy Roy, you are the best advertisement Nachi could ask for. Now we know why you are member of the year!

Continued success!