Should this board be changed to Members only?

With all the crap that is being posted on the Canadian Inspectors board I think it’s time to make it for members only.

Ok I will see you over there then

You’ll still be stuck with Kook and Wanker.

YES, you folks are worse than myself and Chuck on a bad day!!!

Vern

That is exactly what these people want to do. Shut down an open forurm for learning? They can’t stand truth and dissemination of info so they have hijacked the forum.

I have already stated 4 points that would prevent this type of abuse and still accomodate free speech.

Resist the call for a closed list.

You’re too new to remember the good old days when Nick made this members only. It didn’t last long.

Nick loves the page hits he gets here, it is pure web marketing for him. he knows better then to put a stop to this side show.

Nick is all about putting the numbers up.

You are a wise man…:cool:

That’s right Jason. He also knows that hardly anybody reads this deep into any forums. They just land on the site, see the promised of goodies and a quick certificate from the “biggest on earth” and pay Nick money. He’s gotta have a belly laugh every night before he goes to bed. Especially at the fanatical support he gets from some of the better loo-loos around here. he told us one time that NACHI members are like dogs, and that they would follow him anywhere, do anything for him. And he didn’t know why, and he didn’t care.

Why, it’s embarrrasing to send anyone here that is not a NACHI member. I’m all for free speech but the Canadian board has become a Joke. Yes that’s what DEEPTHROAT or whatever his/her/it’s name is wants but really, think and look outside the box at this Canadian forum. 90% of what goes on has nothing to do with home inspections. I and I’m sure most others don’t give a Rat’s *** about what’s happened in the past. It’s time to move forward and forget about it. If nobody clicks on the crap that’s being posted it will most certainly go away, just like an old episode of “the odd couple”. ( No pun intended)

I agree with that statement even though it has nothing to do with me… See my poll… set at 11/22/2006

Nice try, but it’s like a car wreck - you don’t want to look, but you do anyway.

Nick is lapping this up, trust me.

I will tell you a story…I have been around here since 2003 ( I think) I have sen it all.

I will swear on my name that if you need help **Nick Gromicko **will help you.

I have some hatered for some folks on this board… This board has turned into A free I wish I was a vender board…It kinda makes me sick… I miss the old board

Some people like to throw gas on the fire while others like to put it out! If we all threw gas on the fire the world would be lopsided.

Three things are gonna happen before this MB turns around.

1. Roy Kook is institutionalized.
  2. Ray Wand moves over to mall security.
  3. Nick Gromicko goes to jail.

You are an idiot… Go back to your thread…

Hey, Tuscon Todd! In your third year of home inspection, and right in love with the Russian Prince, huh? You can go with Roy.

1. Roy Cooke lied about his CHI and RHI, and bragged about it to a few people, after the fact. (Roy Cooke is a documented liar and a cheat, and no stories that he makes up about other people will ever change that fact.)

2. Raymond Wand was roasted for being a BAD committee chairmanat OAHI, colluding with a credential-falsifying OAHI applicant to make Gil Strachan’s life diifficult at OACETT.

3. During Cam Allen’s short term as Canadian Director, Roy and Ray tried to pressure him to oust Dave Bottoms from NACHI. Cam refused. Roy and Ray got their noses out of joint. Roy’s potty-mouthed, gutter-snipe of a wife started throwing expletives around.

4. Gromicko lied about support for the Kingston conference, plus he stiffed two ad companies for tens of thousands of dollars of ad space. Says he never authorized the production… even though he displayed brag samples on the website only days earlier.

And he stiffed Wayne for all the work and expense that went into creating the Inspector Recovery Fund.

1. The entire Kingston Chapter smelled a rat, and bailed from NACHI, en masse. Poof! There goes a hundred members… although Nick likes to keep them listed on his website, to make his numbers look good. Nick likes numbers.

2. Nick made up some ****-and-bull story to cover for the **** in Kingston, which stupid Roy somehow capitalized upon… and which has had him asking for over two years “What did Gil do with the money?”

There never was any money. That was the whole problem. Nick never coughed up the support money he promised to the convention or to the ad companies.

And Roy babbles on about how Gil used NACHI money to promote his own business… which makes little sense, since Gil’s ad’s appeared in only three of the hundreds of office folder projects, and for which he paid the same rate as any other NACHI member.

1. Wand, having been previously browned-off at Gil and Cam, decided to chime in with Roy about “Where did the money go?” And of course all the US members who either didn’t know what was going on, or chose to cover for Nick because they are on the inside of this company, chimed in with the same “Gil’s in the cookie jar” bull****.

2. Raymond has been accusing OAHI for years, of wrong-doing and book-cooking, simply because he’s a demented loser with stinging wounds from being disciplined while he was disciplinary chief. He’s over here at NACHI because nobody anywhere else will pay any attention to him anymore. “Kook and Wanker” they are known as… and the Canadian HI industry’s best-known pariahs.

Anybody familiar with the frustrated mall security guard on the TV show “6teen”? Well, that’s Raymond. And Mr. Hainey on Green Acres? Well, that’s Roy.

1. Roy Cooke is so far up Nick Gromicko’s *** he can’t see anything straight anymore, and Gromicko is so goddam crooked, they’re going to have to corkscrew him into the ground when he dies.

2. Bob and Helen at ACISS are another incrediBULL story. We’ll address that another day.

3. The NACHI ownership and leadership are crooked thugs, with no scruples, beguiling thousands of neophyte home inspectors into buying a membership. You buy a membership, you pay Nick. You know, the guy who hides in Colorado because he can’t go back to Pennsylvania. “The Founder.”

4. And Roy and Raymond are sucked right in, been drinkin’ the Kool-Aid for a couple years now, and right ready to kill for Nick. Roy because he’s got nowhere else to go, and Raymond because he’s all bitter and twisted, and trying to find an angle to use to hurt the guys at OAHI.

5. When everyone else moves on, and gets their National Certificates at CAHPI, the Kook and Wanker show will still be here, to entertain NACHI recruits.

And that NACHOs, is the story of Kook and Wanker.

Message board should be changed to Vendors Only.

Hi Joe,

Which side of the fence have you flopped over to, today?

:wink:

If you are asking the question, you are not Gil.

I have already alluded to how to stablize the board and how to keep it free of this type of activity.

Strange how you all want it changed but no one has made suggestion how to fix it except me. Please don’t bitch if you do not have solutions!