Taday's Inspection referred by Mr. Steve Ramos!!

I did an IR Scan this morning for water intrusion issues for a client that lives in Toronto and he said that I came highly recommended from Steve Ramos. What an endorsement!

Thank You Steve!

BTW I found the problem for the client, he was very happy!

WAY TO GO, MARIO! I HAVEN’T BEEN ON HERE FOR A WHILE. I HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU. REGARDLESS OF THE ECONOMY, I THINK THIS WILL BE A TERRIFIC YEAR! :roll::D:roll::smiley:

All is good Harold, if a bad economy exists I’m not feeling it. I’m having the busiest year ever!

Hey Mario
My brother is Realtor agent in Peterbrough He said sales where down a lot there . Glad you not feeling it in the big smoke

Hi Wayne,

I hear that about smaller cities and towns and some other Provinces. Personally, I haven’t noticed any difference, I do about 4-5 Home Inspections per week.

Wayne,

The major difference between Peterborough and Toronto…5.43 million!
Tell your brother to move to Toronto!

Hey Good Stuff Mario,

I went out today to help Tony from Delhi with 2 clients with Thermal Scans. Thanks Tony for the work and it was a pleasure to help you and your clients out.

Hi Jerry,

Tony is a good man. This is one of the reasons I choose to be a NACHI member, it’s all about networking.
I just did a Home Inspection this morning, and my clients require an energy audit, I gave them Doug C. tel #.
BTW I’m happy to see that you are getting the calls for IR!

It is coming along(due to networking), I believe in the spring it should pick up a bit more. I am pretty optimistic about this year and if things go the way I believe they are heading I may finally take this business full time. It is a long road to haul and a lot of investment before the pay offs start to come.

Good job today there Gerry. Everyone was happen ,even us . Again thanks. Keep in touch.:p:cool::roll: