Is it time to start a new forum? BUGMENOT

Considering the popularity of the various bugmenot threads, I thought I’d make this suggestion.

Just trying to help.

I must be Too Busy Working…

What’s a bugmenot?

Thanks a lot Joe, just what we need, another one! :stuck_out_tongue: I’m trying to figure out if I can put an entire section, i.e. ‘Canadian Inspectors’ on Ignore. Our new New Posts section is inundated with junk.

Unemployed and bored idiots.:roll: :roll: :roll:

Wow…now I’m starting to get PM’s explaining the Canadian witch-hunt. I gotta tell you…I really, really don’t give a rat’s ***.

Same here. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Linas

Thank you very much for your support!!:mrgreen:
</IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG>

Michael

Canadian Inspectors can be ignored very easily. I will leave it to you as to how it can be done!

And please e-mail me and let me know how you made out!!

Oh and thanks for your support
</IMG>

Joe

Is this a record?

Hey guys what are you reading it for if you don’t like it? Judging by the number of hits this is the greatest saga going on currently! Somebody is reading it, and it aint all Canadians.

Well I thought I would never say this to RAYMOND but I agree they keep coming back for more. They are almost those Canadians up there in our other state.

Thank you Joseph,

But for which one?

I realize I can selectively put folks on my Ignore List. I don’t want to go to all that trouble…if I did you would not be on the list, several others would be though. My problem is that I select “New Posts” and for the last couple of days the Canadian Inspectors section has been hijacked by one, maybe two individuals posting garbage. I have no issues with anyone except those couple of folks and, in general, I’m not even reading the posts yet I’m getting PM’d with pleas to look further into the sender’s accusations that I couldn’t care less about.

Don’t read it. Blame yourself for coming here in the first place. If you don’t like it stay away! Hypocrite!

I have suggested how to fix the problem, what are you offering other than your two cents?

[quote=rwand1]
Don’t read it. Blame yourself for coming here in the first place. If you don’t like it stay away! Hypocrite!

I have suggested how to fix the problem, what are you offering other than your two cents?/quot

Another stupid quote from from a f**ki’n MORON.

There’s no doubt, that the Canadians are “passionate” in thier arguements!

Well Linas if it bugs you that much you hypocrite then don’t read it! And nice language. Do you speak to your client with that mouth?

Linus,

The Canadian section is for Canadians. Are you a Canadian? Then shut up already. If you don’t have anything of intelligence then mind your own biz.

Okay Bubba redneck whatever you say! Linas if you can’t add anything constructive, which you haven’t then pull you lip over your head.

I would like to apologies. The above is not needed . This just shows how Canadians who are noted for being polite through out the world do also have some who are not so nice .
It is so unfortunate that this attitude be some is what causes much strife in many places.
The above brave guy has sent me and others many threatening letters .
He does not like it when some one points out that he has not been following his Association rules and the proper courtesy to all
Please understand he really wants to be a home inspector but after 8 years still has not completed his 150 inspections to fly up to the next level.
Unfortunately he has many times over the years came into our home and makes fun of our association and its members.
He has some knowledge but chooses to not share on the NACHI BB
Roy Cooke …RHI…CHI…CMI…CAHPI-ON…Royshomeinspection.com