Training in Ontario

Saturday and Sunday, March 14th and 15th, 2009 9:00 am sharp

In Alliston, Ontario

180 Parsons Rd. unit 29

**Certified Commercial Inspector and Certified Well Sampler with Joe Farsetta **

$250 for both days!

HIT Interactive Media and CanNACHI

A great educational event for a great association!

Contact Allen 705-458-8809 for details or call Joe at 303-591-9919.

Seating is limited and will fill quickly like all previous training venues.

Reserve your seating now…

Certified Well Sampler? There is no such title. Anyone working on or inspecting wells in Ontario has to be licensed. Anyone claiming to be Certified to inspect wells will be reported to the MOE.

Certified well samplers do no work on or inspect wells.

as quoted by the MOE what well sampling is

[FONT=Century-Book][size=2][FONT=Century-Book][size=2]Sampling your water for accurate results
[/size][/FONT][/size][/FONT]**[FONT=Century-Bold][size=2]1. [/size][/FONT][FONT=Century-Book][size=2]Get a proper water sample bottle
from the public health laboratory or
your local public health unit, or one of
the designated pickup stations in your
area. Only water collected directly into
these bottles will be accepted.
[/size][/FONT]
[FONT=Century-Bold][size=2]2. [/size][/FONT][FONT=Century-Book][size=2]Plan to sample your well water when
you’re sure you can deliver it to the
public health unit or other designated
location within 24 hours. Your water
sample should not be left sitting for a
long period of time as this can lead to
inaccurate results.
[/size][/FONT]
[FONT=Century-Bold][size=2]3. [/size][/FONT][FONT=Century-Book][size=2]Remove any aerator, screen or other
attachments from your faucet. Don’t
take a sample from an outside faucet or
the garden hose. Take a sample from an
inside tap with no aerator, such as the
bathtub.
[/size][/FONT]
[FONT=Century-Bold][size=2]4. [/size][/FONT][FONT=Century-Book][size=2]Disinfect the end of the faucet spout
with an alcohol swab or dilute bleach
solution (1 part household bleach to
10 parts water) before running water to
remove debris or bacteria. Disinfecting
the tap with a flame is not recommended
because this can damage the faucet.
[/size][/FONT]
[FONT=Century-Bold][size=2]5. [/size][/FONT][FONT=Century-Book][size=2]Turn on cold water and let it run for
3 to 4 minutes to remove standing water
from your plumbing system.
[/size][/FONT]
[FONT=Century-Bold][size=2]6. [/size][/FONT][FONT=Century-Book][size=2]Remove the sample bottle lid:
[/size][/FONT][FONT=Century-Book][size=1]• [/size][/FONT][FONT=Century-Book][size=2]don’t touch the inside of the lid
[/size][/FONT][FONT=Century-Book][size=1]• [/size][/FONT][FONT=Century-Book][size=2]don’t put the lid down
[/size][/FONT][FONT=Century-Book][size=1]• [/size][/FONT][FONT=Century-Book][size=2]don’t rinse out the bottle.
[/size][/FONT]
[FONT=Century-Bold][size=2]7. [/size][/FONT][FONT=Century-Book][size=2]Fill the bottle to the level that is
marked, as described in the enclosed
instructions, and close the lid firmly.
[/size][/FONT]
[FONT=Century-Bold][size=2]8. **[/size][/FONT][FONT=Century-Book][size=2]Keep the sample cool (but not frozen)
until it’s returned to the drop-off location.
Again, deliver the sample within 24 hours
or it may not be processed. Remember
that proper handling will help to make
sure that your test results are accurate!
Don’t store samples in warm places such
as your car trunk.
[/size][/FONT]

You need to read what some Nachi members are claiming. Joe has been caught on record up here stating that his simplistic course qualifies attendees after taking a simple test that they are qualified to inspect wells. Phooey!

Allen The course is not endorsed or recognized by MOE. PERIOD!

Here is an example from one Nachi inspector who took JF’s course. This is plainly stated on the inspectors website Private Well Inspections … can provide you with the service of inspecting your private well, reassuring the safety of your family I have done some checking on this individual and he is not licensed by MOE! That is false and misleading advertising! That advertising puts the public at risk!

Certified well samplers do not work on or inspect wells.

James go away you are out of your league here! Certified Well Sampler? Why not just call it what it is; Water sampling! Here is an example from one Nachi inspector who took JF’s course. This is plainly stated on the inspectors website Private Well Inspections … can provide you with the service of inspecting your private well, reassuring the safety of your family I have done some checking on this individual and he is not licensed by MOE! That is false and misleading advertising! That advertising puts the public at risk!

I took Joe’s course, twice. Once by CD…once in person. I am a certified well sampler. I am qualified to state, for the record, that certified well samplers do not work on or inspect wells.

I don’t give a crappola what you took in your neck of the woods. You have a tendency to spew negatives about Nachi, but as soon as your friend is involved you are down everyones throat. You are ex Nachi, Joe is Nachi, make up your mind what side of the fence you wish to be on. Your not qualified to state anything especially north of the 49th parallel.

My disregard for the direction in which Gromicko Brothers Enterprises, Inc. is taking what used to be a home inspection association has nothing at all to do with those things that NACHI members have contributed to the profession…such as those provided by Joe Farsetta.

I am more qualified to state what the content and the context is of the CD version and the live, in-class version of the Certified Well Sampler courses are…than someone who has never taken either.

James your repetitive ill informed crappola, isn’t washing. For heaven sake where would Nachi members be getting the idea that they are Certified Well Inspectors unless they took the course and were told that by Joe Fartsetta. The fact you took a course by CD is totally irrelevant! Such a CD is only good for playing Frisbee with. Further you are not even qualified to inspect, let alone pontificate. Your ignorance knows no bounds. You are a blemish on the a s s of good inspectors everywhere. I am qualified to say you are a nut bar!

This is a notice I put out to many, many realestate agents. Joe and his course and that of Nachi members are on the Radar screen of provincial regulators in Ontario, the ministry department is the MOE. Ministry of the Environment. If Joe can’t and won’t do the right thing (he never has) I will ensure our citizens of this province are protected from a shister! **I wanted to forewarn agents that home inspectors claiming or advertising to do well inspections should use caution. There are a number of inspectors who belong to NACHI who claim to be “Certified Well Inspectors”. Well inspections must be carried out by licenced technicians under MOE guidelines. Please ensure anyone claiming to carry out well inspections is actually licenced either by seeing their licence or contacting: http://www.ene.gov.on.ca/envision/org/op.htm#Reg/Dist or Ministry of the Environment Public Information Centre 135 St. Clair Avenue West Toronto, ON M4V 1P5 Tel: 416-325-4000 1-800-565-4923 Raymond Wand RHI http://www.raymondwand.ca **

Like I said the facts speak for themselves. Besides you have no sway up here and your voice is growing dim! Its also apparent you are illiterate! Just concern yourself that hundreds of agents are now aware of a shister operating on unsuspecting naive CanNachi members.

As posted on a major Canadian Realtor site! I wanted to forewarn agents that home inspectors claiming or advertising to do well inspections should use caution. There are a number of inspectors who belong to NACHI who claim to be “Certified Well Inspectors”. Well inspections must be carried out by licenced technicians under MOE guidelines. Please ensure anyone claiming to carry out well inspections is actually licenced either by seeing their licence or contacting: http://www.ene.gov.on.ca/envision/org/op.htm#Reg/Dist or Ministry of the Environment Public Information Centre 135 St. Clair Avenue West Toronto, ON M4V 1P5 Tel: 416-325-4000 1-800-565-4923 Raymond Wand RHI http://www.raymondwand.ca I think I will let Mike Holmes know about this little escapade which Joe is running too. After all I have been told that Mike Holmes with his new show Holmes on Inspections has already started pre production on fly by night associations.