IAQ pump

Hi,I’m looking for a IAQ sampling pump kit and I would like to know if some inspectors have preference for a model? What about the " megalite pump"? Does anybody ever tried this?Do I need to buy a calibrator with this model?
Thanks!

Im a big fan of the bio pump from zefon. I have 2 of them and they have a simple calibration cassette that you can use before every project. The battery charge in the units usually last about 10 projects before needing to be recharged. They are a little pricey but have paid for themselves 500 times over.

Thanks! But I’ve seen two models : one is minipump and cost 750$ and the other simply looks like a motor in a plastic case and it’s very affordable. But I want to be sure that I don’t need to buy a pump calibrator (1500$) .

Thanks! But I’ve seen two models : one is minipump and cost 750$ and the other simply looks like a motor in a plastic case and it’s very affordable. But I want to be sure that I don’t need to buy a pump calibrator (1500$) .

Sensidyne pump with Micro 5 cassettes. We use 5 of them. Easy, economical. Fast!

Probably a silly question, the pump you linked to says up to 5 lpm, micro 5 says 5 lpm for 5?

Are they compatible?

I also use the Zefon Bio Pump Plus. I now have 5 of them and never an issue, and I do a pretty fair amount of testing weekly.
http://www.zefon.com/store/zefon-bio-pump-plus.html

I also jave all the extras for invasive testing behind walls and odd places as well as the tripod stands.

I get a better deal on price through emsl but that is the pump.

Jim