Neilsen Kellerman
InterNachi
Palm-Tech software
Hi-Essentials Inspection equipment company
Queensboro shirt company
and much more…

Seats are limited…sign-in starts at 7am …course starts at 8am
Cont. brkfst starts between 7-7:30 am

Come join the newest InterNachi Chapter with Joe Farsetta.

Non-members FREE membership to InterNachi, and also a Free 1 yr Lic software from HI-Spec software solution services. total Value $648.00
**This is for new meberships ONLY **an application must be filled out at the time of the event. This offer is only good at this event…

Mailers have gone out, and responses are starting to pour in. This venue is limited. As we already visited Missouri earlier this year, we wont be coming back for a while. Dont miss this dynamite course. Again, seating is limited.

http://www.hitinteractivemedia.com/22.html

I also would like to remind everyone that Dominc from Home Inspector Pro will be there also as a guest speaker. He will be speaking about search engine optimizing and much more. He will be giving away a Homeinspectorpro report writting software, with a 1 year Lic for a website, webhosted by Homeinspectorpro. There are many new skin templates that Dominic is working on right now for the websites. So join us in this event.

I would also like to thank all the Vendors who are participating in this event, additional vendors will be announced, within the next week or two

So come and join the newest InterNachi Chapter.
Please be safe…

Yup, I’m looking forward to seeing some of you guys there. Don’t miss out!!

Just got a call from Professional Equipment, and they would be glad to donate products for this event. Don’t forget New Members get a FREE membership with InterNachi “with conditions” and also a 1 year LIcense with HI-Port inspection report writing software FREE…

See you all there…seats are filling up for this event.

We will draw Business Cards for the Door Prizes during the Breaks.
So don’t leave home without it…

Please be safe…

Construction Book Express just became our newest vendor for door prizes for the April 19 th Chapter Event in Columbia Missouri.

They are the largest company besides ICC to sale ICC books to the general public.

Hope to see everyone at the event…

Queens boro Shirt Co. Marketing Dept Wanted to get involved also with this event, they are sending over Laptop cases, and a few other items for this event.
**Queensboro Shirt Co. Sales dept **is giving away 2 $50.00 gift certificates for products that you may want to embroider from Queensboro. FREE embroidery and FREE shipping. They have a low price selection on different types of shirt and laptop case that can be also embroidered.

April 19th go to http://mo.nachi.org/centralmissouri to sign up for the course.
Since the invitations went out last week people are reserving their seats.

See you all there.

The Commercial Inspection Course has been Cancelled On April 19th.
A new date will be set, for this course.

That’s too bad. I was looking forawrd to seeing everyone in Missouri. I guess the next event for me will be Inspection Universe in Florida.