Commercial Property Inspection Business Seminar

Had a great time in Denver today. Attended InterNachi’s Commercial Property Inspection Business seminar with Nick. Thanks to Nick and everyone that spoke today. Have a pretty good grasp on how to start structuring my Commercial Inspection Business.

Thank you Nick / staff, Jim, Ron, Nathan and Russell. I appreciate the business Info of commercial inspections

Thank you Nick for another outstanding seminar. The best part of the seminar was your outstanding coordination and above all your sharing so much of your expertise with us. Your discussion of the Commercial SOP was the best part.

Fred Kahl, CMI

Good info and great conversations at the Marriott in Denver today, glad I made the drive from Mo. Thanks Nick for setting a first of it’s kind.

Glad to have someone like Nick watching out for the InterNACHI members. Great info, worth the trip from Florida!

Excellent seminar! Got a lot of valuable information, and just plain enjoyed it. Thanks Nick!

Had a great time in Denver yesterday. Attended InterNachi’s Commercial Property Inspection Business seminar well worth the trip. Thanks for the great info.

Thanks to Nick and all the presenters at the Commercial Inspection Building business seminar. Great info. When did Nick start bringing waitresses to the seminars to hand deliver our lunch?

I also had a great time at this seminar. I drove 16 hours to attend and I was worth it.

Leon

What a great seminar. I flew out from California for the seminar, and it was well wroth the trip. Thank you very much for putting together a great program.

Thanks Nick for the Great Seminar! I would Highly Recommend this seminar to anyone thinking about branching into Commercial Inspections.:cool:

Need one in CA

Guess they only have flights from San Jose??? :-k

:twisted: