Hey ComInspect members.... you may be getting a call or letter from our attorney.

We’ve performed numerous tests in a variety of markets in the U.S. and Canada and I’ve proven that ComInspect makes money in every market we’ve pushed it. So, I’ve hired a firm to look into the feasibility of taking the company public. As part of their research, they may be contacting some ComInspect members.

I wanted to tell you first.

Thanks for the heads up. Taking it public, as in spinning it off from InterNACHI and creating a for-profit business?

I’ve been signed up for ComInspect since it first started. My market area has a population of 500,000, and I’ve never received a single referral or contact from ComInspect. I’m obviously missing out on something.

ComInspect isn’t InterNACHI and we only ran our ads in certain markets. The point was to demonstrate business model viability. Now we’re preparing to go international (U.S. and Canada).

We’re also creating an energy efficiency/cost-to-operate section for www.nachi.org/comsop.htm as well.

Cool