Education event in Pasadena California

“If you’re an inspector in California, you need the information in this workshop.” - nick gromicko

Join CalNACHI Executive Director and InterNACHI Vice President, Dr. Keith Swift on Saturday, January 17th from 9:30 am -2:00 pm for an educational event devoted to exploring the many ways to inspect properties while protecting assets. We need to listen to what attorneys tell us but learn from the sometimes cold truth of reality. This is one experience you will not regret; that much we promise you. Oh, and spread the word. It will be an day to remember.

Also, one lucky attendee will win a brand new GPS navigation device! - Thanks again Gerry

*Please try to make this event. I know times are tough, and if I could make it free I would. However, we’ll be giving away freebies that’ll probably equal the cost of the seminar, and one lucky raffle winner will take home a brand new Tom-Tom with carrying case. Regardless, we need to meet each other, make our wishes known, plot our course for the future, and bring change to California. We’re planning on having one event a month, alternating between Northern and Southern California, and each one will benefit the membership. As our numbers increase, so will our power.
Cheers,
Keith
Don’t forget to post on:

www.calnachi.org

All attendees will receive 4 hours of education units, and as usual, all CREIA members are welcome to attend at the CalNACHI and Internachi members cost of $75.00.

*Past Sacramento Attendee Greg Scheer:
“Thank you so very much for setting this up. The course not only taught me more than what I expected, it also provided what I thought to be essential–a “meeting of the minds” where I learned other techniques, practices, and the like.” *
DETAILS:
Sat. JAN. 17th 9:30am-2:00pm

Courtyard Marriott
180 North Fair Oaks Ave,
Pasadena, CA 91103
626 403 7600

RESERVE YOUR SPOT
818-363-0176

Keith, Wish I could get down south. I hope you are able to get back up here soon.

Congratulations to Jim Manning who was the winner of the GPS navigation device in today’s avoiding litigation workshop.

pasadena jim.jpg

Great event Keith. You’re a great speaker and full of good information :smiley: