Help a New Member?

:smiley: I am a newly certified Nachi member in Calabasas (North Los Angeles County). I am seeking ride along opportunities (weekends only) to learn the business. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

If you are going to work in calif. You need some information about the termite inspection industry. I have a Brother-in-law that runs a Structural pest control Building Company in Ventura Just north of LA UP hWY #
101 I can see if he can take you out a few time. He is just about the best in the Structural Pest Control Industry. Send me an email and we can see if we can get you some help.

Best

Ron
www.santarosacahomeinspection.com
www.healdsburgpestcontrol.com
www.sebastopolpestcontrol.com

Not necessary. Helpful, but not necessary.

What’s your contact info?

Anyone in Southern Ca going to help him out? Ive had a few up in Northern Ca that I have let do ride alongs with.

Already on it. . .

Very cool of you Mr. Pope! Hope you’re well BTW.

[quote=“rbibler, post:2, topic:43859”]

If you are going to work in calif. You need some information about the termite inspection industry. I have a Brother-in-law that runs a Structural pest control Building Company in Ventura Just north of LA UP hWY #
101 I can see if he can take you out a few time. He is just about the best in the Structural Pest Control Industry. Send me an email and we can see if we can get you some help

IMO…DONT DO THE WDO…stick to HI. again just my 2 cents.

thank-you

My cell is 818-585-7436. I just finished all of iNachi first year requirements, so I’m good to go!

Thanks Jeff. Will talk to you soon!