IR Class and Camera - $2600

[FONT=Verdana][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][size=4][FONT=Verdana]Infrared Camera (120x120 resolution) and Training Class for $2600 (limited time for our students only)

Next Infrared Certified Class (On-location, Webinar, Teleconference)…

Dec 11-12, 2010

You must contact me at john(at)infrared-certified.com [/size][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

Which camera is it that comes with this price John? About to get into Thermal but trying to do my homework prior to taking the step. I know that I have spoke with some that have taken your course and they really enjoyed it. Please let me know so that I can move forward with this.

Can you post some info on camera specs.

Time to start offering deals to Canadians…:stuck_out_tongue: I may be looking at the Dec. course. (web)

Our students can purchase cameras at prices that are lower than the manufacturers will allow us to post in public. You must contact me to get info on the camera deals we can get for our students… john(at)infrared-certified.com

There are restrictions on shipping across international borders and we do not have a Canadian sales rep that will give us the price breaks that we can get from the U.S.

This special runs out soon.

This deal for IR Camera and Class good until Dec. 28

[FONT=Verdana][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][size=4][FONT=Verdana]Infrared Camera (120x120 resolution) and Training Class for $2600 (limited time for our students only)

Next Infrared Certified Class (Webinar, Teleconference) is…

Jan 8-9, 2010

You must email me for details on this deal…
john(at)infrared-certified.com[/size][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]