Ir/info xx

I had a great time at the IR Convention held in Orlando Fl. Infraspection really puts on a great event. I came away with a new perspective on Thermal Imaging and how I should compliment my home inspection business with it. Everyone that attended the event also received free admission to the level 1 certification course or a discount on Level 2.

I called them right after I registered and they sent me their distance learning course for level 1. I was a little apprehensive at first about taking the course online, but everything worked out great. I don’t feel that I missed anything by not being in the classroom. I took my Level 1 test on Sunday.

The best course was given by Robert Incollingo- Rip off the law for a better contract. Mr. Incollingo is a contract attorney from NJ. Had a lot of good information on how to write a contract for your business.

Today was all about Building Science and the new opportunities available to Home Inspectors with energy testing.

I just want to give a special thanks to Jim Seffrin, Chris Seffrin and all of the staff that was there.

I can’t wait until next year.

Thanks Greg. Jim Seffrin is excellent.

I second that!!!

Thanks for the ride to the airport :slight_smile: See you next year!

Kevin