Professional Thermal Imaging and Infrared Inspections of Knoxville TN

Professional Thermal Imaging and Infrared Inspections of Knoxville TN
www.thermal-inspection.net

Keywords: Knoxville TN thermal imaging, Oak Ridge energy surveys, infrared inspections in Maryville, Lenoir city thermal imaging, sevierville enrgy audits, Clinton TN home energy evaluation

Meta description: Thermal imaging, home energy evaluations, energy audits, infrared inspections, and moisture dectection for Knoxville TN, Lenoir City TN, Maryville, Sevierville, Pigeon Forge, Clinton, Oak Ridge and all of east TN.

Professional thermal imaging and infrared inspections provides services to the whole east TN area. We cover all areas including Knoxville TN, Oak Ridge, Lenoir City, Maryville, Sevierville, Pigeon Forge TN and any area requested.

We can provide you any and all aspects of thermography and energy evaluations. We offer any and all services that can be tailored to your needs including:
Residential Inspections
Commercial or Industrial applications
Blower door testing or energy audits
Water and moisture intrusion issue including mold concerns

Call 865-256-5397
or email us at fogartyinspection@hotmail.com

:mrgreen:

All that technology and gobble do goop and you got a $3 logo…if a guy doesn’t care about his image to the public then why hire him? If he doesn’t care about himself, why would he care about me…get a damn good logo…

Still workin on it Russel, just trying to get if up and going. Thanks for the positive feedback.

STOP working on things you have no idea about. Work on things you know. Pay your freakin $100 and get it done right…cheap azz

Hope your commenets to Sean are in jest, because anyone so critical as you are should have more class than to use a cheap web site template. You went the extra didn’t you

LMAO…your right David…I do not have to hope people stumpble accross my website out of the thousands and choose me. I prefer to do an awesome job and get referral by the word of mouth and use my website as a educational tool and not a marketing tool.

So once again, I do not waste time on things I do not know and instead defer them.

P.S. those with crappy websites should not throw stones…:wink:

That’s alright Russel. I still like you. Can I come and poop in your trailer next time I am down?

Of course…your dookie is always welcome. When you coming down?

For gods sake invite him down Russell , He is getting on my nerves lololol. Young whipper snapper.
PSSST dont let him use your trailer you will not close to it for months

So are we going to talk about anything else? how about some feedback on my new site,huh???

gezz impatient . I am getting to it lolol Just taking a break

Looks pretty good. Russell btw is right

Google likes it, already.

Infrared Inspections Knoxville TN

I think your site looks good Sean. Good job.

Thank you sir!

Oh so than by your first comment you must be a logo expert.

Thank goodness you did not attack my logo, only my original designed web site.

I wonder are you a legend in your own mind?

Nike paid $35 dollars for their logo…

Carolyn Davidson design…

rated one of the best ever designed in business history…

Your logo looks good…:slight_smile:

nice job Sean

Nice Logo keep up the good work