T400 for sale

I am selling my FLIR T400 that has very few hours on it and is in new condition. I formed an alliance with a Thermal Imaging company and no longer require mine. Original calibration date is May 14 2008. This camera has two batteries and all the accessories including the lens cleaner and a Kestrel 4500 Pocket Weather Tracker (value $500). It has an aftermarket anti scratch film on the screen also.
Asking $13,000
craig@g3tech.ca
http://www.g3tech.ca

FLIR T400
The most innovative, feature rich infrared camera available!
The new FLIR T400 is an innovative, feature rich infrared camera and now has FUSION! FLIR’s new FUSION fuctionality allows for easier indentification and interpretation of infrared images. This advanced technology enhances the value of an infrared image by allowing you to overlay it directly over the corresponding visible image. The functionality combines the benefits of both the infrared image and visual picture at the push of a button. The T400 camera does this in real-time and the overlay function can be easily adjusted to suit any application such as electrical surveys, building diagnostics, and mechanical inspections.
You also get:
• Razor-sharp Thermal Images: 76,800 pixels!
• Thermal Fusion Functionality
• Interchangeable Optics
• 1.3 MegaPixel Visual Camera
• Automatically Associates the Visual and Thermal JPEG Images
• Includes FREE QuickReport Software for Analysis & Reporting
• Optional Microsoft® Word-Based Reporter Software w/Spell Check
• Removable SD/Memory Card, USB & Video Out
• In-camera Emissivity Tables, 5 Temperature Spots & Delta T Functionality
• Touch Screen Technology Adds Markers, Drawings, Sketches
• One-touch Auto or Manual Focus with 8x Continous Digital Zoom
• Auto Hot/Cold Spot & Audible/Visible Alarms
• Large 3.5" Color LCD Display
• High Thermal Sensitivity for Maximum Temperature Accuracy
• Voice, Text & Sketch Annotation
• Built-in LaserLocatIR™
• Optics Head/Display Screen Rotate Independently for Optimum Viewing
• Holster for Portability and Easy Access to Camera
• Target Illuminator Brightens Dark Areas
• Tiltable Optic Block Reduces Back and Arm Strain

What do all FLIR Infrared Cameras have in common?
The FLIR T400 comes with the FLIR name behind it. That means it incorporates FLIR’s 30+ years of experience in thermal imaging. You get superior ergonomics, advanced signal processing, ambient temperature control and a host of other infrared camera and thermal imaging exclusives.