My first Move-In Certified

Did my first Move-In Certified inspection.

The seller was very happy with the yard sign. I did a pre-purchase for him earlier this week and he then asked me to do a pre-listing on his current house.

Hopefully this will help them with the selling process.

Thanks NACHI for the yard signs.

Looks good.

a darn shame
not smart enough to advertise your company & not another sticker certified program

Wouldn’t it be helpful to you and your company to have your company name and phone number on the sign? :slight_smile:

Yes. I could have paid more $$ to have NACHI do a custom Move-In Certified sign for me. But I wanted to try to it first with a few generic signs to see how successful this idea is.

I am still not sure how many I am going to be doing these but yeah it would have been better with my company’s name on it.

I still think that I will get some exposure since my client might be sharing my report with other individuals (potential buyers).

Thank you

Potential buyers should see your company information when they look at the inspection report online. I’ve done a few of these, and another one coming up Friday. Working out pretty well so far.

Mike

Good for you.

How do you market these?

Do you use the NACHI Move-In Certified marketing flyer?

Thanks

It’s in my brochure. I also mention it to agents when I’m doing buyer inspections.

Mike