Flir M24 Recon (640 x 480) w/3x SPI Afocal $6000 shipped

Up for sale is a very lightly used FlIR M24 Recon Monocular with the 640 x 480 core and 30Hz refresh rate. It is in good working condition. It includes a belt carry bag, lens cloth, manual, and quick reference card. Also included us a custom fitted pelican case.

This unit also includes a brand new SPI 3x Afocal Lens ($1300 value) that triples the effective detection range. There is a very small dot in the right FOV that goes away with manual calibration (so its not a sensor issue), but comes back when it does an automatic calibration. Flir says it may be a piece of lint on the automatic sensor shutter. It doesn’t really effect operation. its transparent, light and not very noticeable.

I am asking $6000 shipped. I guarantee you will not find a deal better than this!
If you are interested in photos please email me at homestea@att.net or text me at (775)830-3289.

Update: The unit is curently at FLIR being serviced to fix the FOV speck issue. It happened to still be under warantee. as a result i am now asking $6500 shipped, but now you will have the assurance that the unit has been totally inspected, cleaned, and overhauled.