Revolver 4 Sale

First let me start by saying that if this is not legal please let me know. I have no idea.

If it is against INTERnachi rules also please let me know.

I am looking to sell my little pocket revolver with custom leather pocket holster and laserlyte laser.

If all is ok and anyone is interested i’ll post pictures.
I have posted picts numerous times whenever gun stuff comes up.

It is a NAA North American Arms 22 Mag.

Feel free to email me privately if you want to keep the discussion personal :slight_smile:

check this out Mike

Out of State Firearm sales

oops, maybe Meeker means to sell it to another florida resident.

Maybe he does. Maybe he does not

Maybe to the highest bidder
Maybe the cheapest offer

who knows.

Thanks that sums it up.

As I saw in the link I BELIEVE I can sell it to Florida Folks.

Anyone interested let me know.

Thanks for the legal info :smiley:

Can a person even a mail firearm. If so, that would explain postal shootings.

I know you can take them with you to cANADA.

i KNOW THAT YOU CAN ORDER THEM IN THE UNITED STATES TO GUN SHOPS.

i DO NOT KNOW MUch ELSE ON IT.

i KNOW i CAN SELL ANY LEGAL FIREARM i OWN TO ANY OTHER PERSON IN FLORIDA…and i THINKTHERE IS NO PAPERWORK REQUIRED TO DO SO.

aNY INFO ANYONE KNOWS AND CAN BACK UP IS GREATLY APPRECIATED.

damn caps :slight_smile:

I’m no expert either, state to state transfer requires an FFL (on both ends I think) some fees requires. Every state is slightly different, but Michigan requires a purchase permit, or an CPL to purchase pistols in-state via private transfer. (not for much longer, we are eliminating our pistol registry statewide)

North American Arms makes some great stuff.

I agree and may go for a larger model with a 2 inch barrel and adj sights.

Michael - Here is the place to sell it. http://www.gunbroker.com/ Ship via common carrier, not USPS, to the buyer’s FFL. FFL typically collects a small transfer fee to do the paperwork and instant background check ( I pay about $20).

I don’t know the rules in FL, but in TX individuals can do face to face sales transactions

Thanks here is the pict for those interested.

That little mouse gun you were so high on 3 months ago???

yep. it is

Why are you already selling it? (If I may ask)

1. Never sell a gun.

2. If you decide to break rule #1, why would you sell a brand new gun?

3. It’s perfectly legal to sell it out of state so long as you ship to the buyer’s 01FFL. You can’t ship a pistol USPS unless you’re returning it to the manufacturer for repair, so you’ll have to find a carrier who will ship it. I think FedEX will, but you have to send it priority overnight air or whatever their most expensive package is. Some 01FFL’s don’t want to receive a firearm of any kind from an individual. Not because it’s illegal, just because they’re jerks.
    01FFL’s can mail pistols to each other via USPS, so sometimes to avoid the cost of shipping FedEx and the hassle with the other dealer, it’s cheaper and easier to transfer the pistol to your 01FFL and just pay him some for the transfer.
    Surely there’s a local website around you that lists firearms? We have Midwest Gun Trader http://midwestguntrader.com/ around here. That way you get a local buyer and don’t have to deal with all the paperwork.

4. How mucho?

I do not like relying on the laser and I am not to fond of how it mounts.

I think I want one with a longer barrel and adjustable sights.

Only problem is my holster guy does not make a pocket holster for it :frowning:

http://northamericanarms.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/b/w/bwma.jpg

Just put it right on your toool belt and mix it in. Right between the moisture meter and the and the IR thermometer. No one will notice, and if they do, isnt crime deterrant a good thing?:mrgreen:

It looks almost like a real gun. Do the caps ever misfeed and misfire? My daughter has a gun she got at Tweetsie Railroad and it does that all the time.

My current one works without fail each time :slight_smile:

So far.

Sweet pocket pistol. .380.