2-day Construction Science and the Inspector event at Texas A&M University Oct 12-13.

http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?oeidk=a07e83e0qxk19768218&llr=c8ktqqcab

This looks like a really good course.

This is going to be a superb inspection course take by the experts provided by TAMU. We will have one day of classroom demonstrations and one day of in-field training on new constructions. Attendees will have Professors, Engineers, Architects and Code Certified Inspectors working with them on how to inspect new construction in phases from pre-pours, foundations evaluations, structural and mechanical components. This will be advantageous to all inspectors regardless of you performing phase construction inspections or not. Event fees include both days and breakfast, lunch and dinner for Saturday night. No better classes or training can be found anywhere. Don’t miss this event. All inspectors are invited to attend this TPREIA /InterNACHI event. We are hoping that Nick can attend this event to meet more Texas Inspectors too. So come on Nick, you should be here.:roll: Learn more at www.TPREIA.com

Looking forward to it Paul!

I just got accepted to attend A&M college of architecture today, I wonder if they’ll give me a discount :slight_smile:

I was holding out on attending until their acceptance decision came through…bitterness would have prevented my attendance

I’ll be there.