FREE TPREIA Membership!

Attention ALL TEXAS InterNACHI Members. Did you know that you are invited to join TPREIA (the Texas Professional Real Estate Inspectors Association) for FREE as a benefit of your InterNACHI Membership?

What are you waiting for? Join today at www.TPREIA.com. Questions just email info@TPREIA.com or call us at 832-499-9946. We welcome you and provide many classroom and in-field educational event plus keep you up-to-date on TREC issues and changes that affect your inspectors license.

There is no sweeter deal than FREE! TPREIA is the Texas Voice for InterNACHI.

Free for a year? Free from now on? We heard this from the other Texas org once…

This is a good question and would also like to know the answer.

Free for the first year. I have now joined TPREIA and it is a very good organization. Generally speaking, CE’s are no cost. I really don’t know how they do it.

Hey, I’ve paid my NACHI dues. Why am I a non-member?

test

This is a long term relationship with InterNACHI and each year is re-evaluated. We are going into our third year and membership is still FREE! When TPREIA and InterNachi joined together we both agreed that the important issue was to represent Texas Inspectors. We each offer free membership for the others members; we do not know when and if it may become necessary to charge a joint membership due, but if and when that time comes we will let you know, TPREIA and InterNachi strives to meet the Inspector’s expectations for their Association. It is an honor to serve TPREIA/InterNACHI. Right now each Inspector only pays their Primary Association’s dues and receives benefits in both Associations. Our Classroom training is reported to be the best in Texas. TPREIA speaks a language that inspectors understand and benefit from. We wish every Texas Inspector would join TPREIA and InterNACHI. We stand with and for the Texas Inspector for their voices to be heard.

With FREE Membership… Why wouldn’t you join? Nothing to loose and everything to gain. We invite and encourage you to join both Associations.

I have been paying for both. :confused:

Glad to pay for both. Well worth the investment. Each organization has helped me become a better informed inspector.