Hot PICs: Packed house at Inspector Marketing Tour in Dallas tonight.

www.InspectorBoost.com

Looks busy Nick!

Looks like the lunchroom of a retirement home.

Lmao…I called it spot on…I thought this was suppose to be a small group and a individual type service. That was the marketing when no one showed. Now it takes a different aspect when more people show up.

I will find the link of the thread and post it here

I thought it was suppose to be a small group.

You are correct Russell. That is the response I got when questioning the unknown locations of the “get togethers”, so inspectors could actually schedule the time and plan to attend.

I also understood that it was an “InterNACHI Only” party, but there is a book vendor that is indicating otherwise.

And people on this MB wonder why I am cynical of certain things! :roll:

if it was free and generated at least one inspection who cares how it was done or who was there?

Dallas is a bigger city than Wichita (of course)… we can’t do much about that, but as with every event on the Tour, we stayed late till each attendee got what they needed/wanted and we met again with several members this morning.

Today… our marketing department is already working on designing customized marketing pieces for some of last night’s attendees.

Looks like we got a review of last night’s event already: http://www.nachi.org/forum/f11/unbelievable-marketing-tour-74957/

Next stop… San Fran.

Had a great time last night! I feel like I got more than my money’s worth for sure! A TON of information, handouts, AND a $80 5.11 Tactical Vest I had been eyeballing online for awhile. I will be joining soon and look forward to future events!

Great job Nick! I attended the meeting in Dallas last night. I was very impressed with the amount of information shared that will help many different aspects of our business. Everyone in attendance seemed to have enjoyed the evening and gained the as much as I did. Even though it was a large crowd I don’t feel anyone felt slighted as a result. There was a lot of interaction with open discussions and great ideas for improving our marketing strategies to increase business. Nick reviewed at least a dozen plus web pages and we all found ways to improve our own. I brought a fellow inspector friend that is not an InterNACHI member and he walked out thanking me for inviting him and very impressed with the evening. He now plans on joining InterNACHI.

Phil Elliott
Truetx Home Inspections, LLC
www.truetxinspections.com

Looks great though you need to open with a joke or something Nick.That group looks like they all lost their dogs or something.

Will see you in Chicago .

Can not believe people who complain every time someone try’s to do anything for the industry however.They are the ones that never show up or do anything themselves of course.

Nick, A great night was had by all. I agree with everything Phil said sums things up well. May have been a bunch of grey hair in the place but at least you kept us from falling asleep at eight :roll:. Anyone who doesn’t attend one of these meetings is loosing out, great information and interreaction by everyone. Keep up the good work.

Nick, I want to thank you for your time last night. I have seen most of this stuff online but, it was really good to hear from you. I left last night feeling inspired and excited. Thanks!

Thanks Nick. Lots of good info and honest website critiques for those of us willing to take it. I’m glad I brought my truck to carry all the stuff you gave away.