Inspection software for MAC and Texas

Hey guys, I’m looking for great software that I can use with my intel based Mac. Any Mac users have any advice? It must be Texas based!

I believe our software is the only native Mac program. You could use a web based program as well. http://www.homeinspectorpro.com

Aaron,
With our software it does not matter whether you run your business on a Mac or PC platform. The handheld and inspection software is independent from the back office system since it creates an RTF/Word document that can be opened and changed on either platform. Also…our unique software lets you do the inspection room by room or any way you want and when the Word document is created on the handheld it is mapped to the TREC form automatically. This saves tons of time and not having to rekey the inspection data or try to use the TREC formatted report during the inspection.

Several Texas inspectors use Mac’s running Parallels or some similar [FONT=Arial]Windows OS emulator and Whisper Solutions Reportersoftware. Whisper is a San Antonio based HI s/w provide that is widely used in Texas and many other parts of the country. Call me, I’m local to you if you have any questions.
[/FONT]