Citizens Property Insurance Meeting

Last minute news ?

FAIR Florida Association for Insurance Reform shared Maria Sachs’s status.
36 minutes ago
Property insurance is too important not to have a great turnout at these meetings. Join Senator Sachs, Citizens CEO Barry Gilway, FAIR CEO Jay Neal, and others:

TODAY September 12, 2013
2 pm to 4 pm
Delray Beach Public Library
100 West Atlantic Ave
Delray Beach, FL 33444

6 pm to 8 pm
Boca Raton Downtown Library
400 NW 2nd Avenue
Boca Raton, FL 33432
We have a surprise guest for this afternoon’s Property Insurance Workshop:
the President and CEO of Citizens Property Insurance has agreed to participate as a panelist!

He’ll be present today and available for questions from 2 to 4pm at the Delray Community Library.

Other panelists include:

-Jay Neal, Florida Association of Insurance Regulation (FAIR)

-Paul Handerhan, Florida Association of Insurance Public Adjusters
-Robin Wescott, Insurance Consumer Advocate from the Dept of Financial Services

-Trish Commander, Division of Consumer Services of the Dept. of Financial Services.
-Jami Malloy, Department of Business and Professional Regulation

For information on times and locations, please visit my website (mariasachs.com) or contact my office (561) 279-1427.

Thats how it works, that way no one will show up and no questions to answer

Seems these are only being held in broward and palm beach counties…today and tomorrow…

If anyone is inclined to attend, please ask the panel if they support or condone kickbacks to insurance agents from inspectors for referrals for insurance related inspections. Now that would be fun to watch.

http://www.flsenate.gov/Senators/s34

Need to get political people…

maria@mariasachs.com. There is another event on today, the last workshop, and the President of Citizens will also be present as a panelist

Wish I new before now. I would have attended

If anyone comes across something like this again email me directly and if there is enough time I will go.

E-mail works…

Response from [Jay Neal](Jay Neal <jneal@floridainsurancereform.org>)to Steve’s concerns…"Thanks for the heads up—and for promoting the Sachs events. Helped at least a dozen people with insurance problems. I’m sure no one would condone the kick back issue. I will forward to some of our members who are involved in policy in that area.

Jay"

Psssssstttt!!! diversion alert