When will the continuing education courses we take count towards renewal

I am wondering when any of the approved courses internachi has will count towards our continuing education requirements for renewal. I do not know off the top of my head when we have to renew but I think I saw something saying we did not need continuing ed for the first renewal. Please post if you have a link to the answers or you know the answers. I am just looking to get a head start on renewal while trying to obtain another educational award but if they do not count towards renewal yet I would take other courses I am interested in and save the required ones for when I must take them. I do not like taking things multiple times if possible :slight_smile:

Thanks in advance for any info you may have.

If I am not mistaken, any courses you take after your first renewal should count.

So nothing will count until after we renew and nothing is needed? Cool but I need to find me some interesting fast paced moving continuing ed to get me another award. The stucco efis course on a laptop was tough to say the least. My least favorite so far. They wanted you to print stuff and go back and forth. Lets just say I am glad i will not ever have to have to do it again.I had to go to a big screen in my office to pass. I just could not see squat on the laptop.

They say that eyesight is the second thing to go. Just sayin. :slight_smile:

http://www.nachi.org/cont_education.htm

Continuing Education Policy

A message about Continuing Education](http://www.nachi.org/inspectionexcellence.htm) from our Executive Director.

**Purpose **

· Continuing Education is an integral aspect of InterNACHI’s mission to help inspectors maintain inspection excellence.
· Continuing Education permits InterNACHI members to meet the requirements of new home inspection legislation.
· Continuing Education helps ensure that each member recognizes changes within the home inspection industry.
· Continuing Education improves our membership’s combined knowledge and helps make InterNACHI a strong association.

you need 14 hours by July 2014

Courses taken after July 2012 are being applied to state licenses. If you have taken any of the courses that are State approved - you can see them applied to your license requirement at the My Florida License site

Here is the link to the approved courses that will apply to your renewal that NCAHI offers

They are automatically sent to the DBPR and updates usually occur within 24 hours, at least for me they have

Thanks guys :slight_smile: Now I got to figure what equals what to get me my 3rd Beaumont award.

Just a reminder that the Wind Mit course also counts toward your CILB, Div I license for 1 hr WM and 8 hrs general. All that is left for that license is 5 more specialized hours. I will be taking it again just for that.

It doesn’t appear that the Nachi mold courses are good for the DBPR mold-related services CEU’s. Is this true?

test

dsffdzf

As far as I could tell, the NACHI mold class does not count. I am taking a NORMI course in Tampa next week for the 14 hours.