Fraudulent 4 Point Report Found

An insurance agent called to inquire about a 4 point inspection that was supposedly done by me. I could not find a record of the customer or address and it was done fairly recently. I called back agent and finally got a copy of the report and realized someone has forged my signature on the form and used my company logo as well as the INACH logo at the top of the 4 point form.

My question is where to start? Im a little blindsided by this. File police report?

From Forged 4 Point Inspection - InterNACHI Inspection Forum http://www.nachi.org/forum/f2/forged-4-point-inspection-88067/#ixzz2qhmUPhLS

Welcome to the club, happens to me a couple of times a year

Anyone anywhere ever give a crap or do anything about it besides you?

Going to try and report with police this week then DBPR. Michael, I agree with you that nothing will probably happen and no one really cares. I see on craigslist all the time people posing as home inspectors, I know one guy there that seems to be doing pretty well at it and staying busy. Pretty darn frustrating that all of this unlicensed activity is going on and the lazy government employess in Tallahassee are to complacent to get out of their office to do anything productive or useful, they just suck up our tax dollars while we are continually getting ripped off every day.

As far as my website - trying to learn and do everything myself. A buddy actually wrote some code for the site, the cities and counties at the bottom is for SEO, if you scroll up a little you will see:

Northwest Florida Cities We Serve:
Pensacola, Pensacola Beach, Perdido, Warrington, Gulf Breeze, Navarre, Midway, Milton, Pace, Cantonment, East Hill, Fort Walton Beach, Mary Esther, Crestview, Niceville, Destin, Sandestin, Santa Rosa Beach.