Glass block

So I have read some other threads about glass block on the wind mitigation for outside the hvhz. If the house has all the shutters but the glass block, do I put and X in the glass block section and put a note about it is not required to be covered? and if I do put an X would I still mark the A box since the house has all shutters minus the glass block, but there would be an X in the glaze section?

John Shishilla,
I think it is time for another conference! :wink:

Throw in some golf this time… :mrgreen:

Yes.

Let the agent figure it out.

A 1 with a note. I insert my note under the table in red ink.

We were told by Citizens to disregard the glass block (if it is true mortared glass block), and mark it as N/A. I always caption a separate photo of the glass block with “Mortared glass block not required to be protected outside the HVHZ”. I suppose you could mark it as X with a note, but don’t include it in the overall selection.

April with COA, I will be doing a live wind mit class and 4 pt.

For outside the HVHZ:
Mark as not covered, comment not required if you want. Disregard it when marking A.#.

Unless it is my sons birthday, count on me to be there. &, if you need anything else leading up to it just give me a call.

I think it will be the best conference in a long time. Michelle is doing much of the planning with Kevin O’Malley.

We stopped doing them and spent the last year and half going to other conferences. We have been to Vegas twice, Atlantic City, 3 Days and @shi.