Inspection Marketing World Tour

Last evening I attended the Inspection Marketing World Tour in Jacksonville, Florida. It was outstanding, Great Job Nick.
As always I learned a wealth of information and met old friends. Just another example of why being a InterNachi member is more then worth the dues.

Must attend event.
Thanks Nick, Mike Crow, and Nathan.

I am at the Orlando event. Great information and live feedback. Real examples from real inspectors in the room. Real discussion on how to make your marketing materials better including business card, brochures and website. Thanks to all that presented.

Great meeting. Thanks Nick, Mike and Nathan.
To all who did not attend, thank you. You just made my companies growth a whole lot easier.

As always, Nick raises the bar and exceeds expectations. If you haven’t signed up, you are missing out.

I was really glad that I did not see any colleagues from my core market area last night!

Ditto all of the above. I especially liked that it wasn’t just a lot of theory but they actually took several attendee’s websites apart offered criticism and suggested changes. Terrific job well done.