“Mayhem in Melbourne”

Since things have been a “little heated” here on the Florida Thread and in the spirit of the season and to bring a bit of levity… the Florida group of inspectors brings to you……

“Mayhem in Melbourne”

**Step right up it’s the biggest fight of the new year, It’s “Mayhem in Melbourne” being held at the Shishilla Coliseum in Melbourne, FL. January 21, 2010 fight time 9:00 AM **

Undercard Fight
*** CMI takes on Conspector fight ***

**On the undercard is NACHI Super welter weight champion Joe Burkson CMI takes on number one contender Michael Meeker GC for NACHI Super welter weight championship belt ! **

**Main Event of the Evening **

See Post----[FONT=Wingdings]à[/FONT] Disturbing about grandfathering

(in your best Michael Buffer rendition)

“ LET’S GET READY TO RUMMMMMBBBBLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEE “

It’s the NACHI heavy weight champion of the world Nick Gromicko of Valley Forge, PA takes on number one contender Russell Hensel from Ft Myers, FL in an undisputed heavy weight championship fight, that is sure to be the fight of the New Year!

***Don’t miss your chance to be part of the action on January 21, 2010, get your tickets while they last Just call Michelle or John Shishilla at 321-327-2950 and get your tickets now! ***

*Or just register here: *http://fl.nachi.org/floridainsurance...rs/events.html](http://fl.nachi.org/floridainsuranceinspectors/events.html)
:stuck_out_tongue:

Someone has too much time on their hands.

Tell ya what you need to know?

It was a bit humorous though…:wink:

Is it going to be on PPV (Pay-Per-View)?

Find me a higher ranked contender to spar with. Someone who hasn’t lost every bout so far.

Come on I cannot fight a brother conspector. I will take him as a partner in a tag team match against some regular home inspectors. :slight_smile:

OMG.

Ahhhhh come on Michelle it’ll be ok, I’m just trying to get more inspectors to the meeting ! :mrgreen: As far as too much time when you type 50 words a min it doesn’t take long to type a bit of humor.

After all … always take time to laugh at life ! :wink:

LMAO…thats some funny stuff.

Nick is right, we are in two different class’s. I for one, am happy about that!

No worries Fred. Clearly it was all done in fun… and I admit I did giggle (probably more than I should have)…8-

I know our meeting is going to be great… even if we don’t have time in our agenda for a boxing match. :shock:

THANKS! for the smiles!!!

I’m a Super Welter Weight at 220 lbs — cool advantage, but i can’t fight my fellow Conspector Meeker — there’s no bad blood — Definately interested in the Tag Team though ---- I can already hear the introduction ------

THEY WALK, THEY TALK, THEY BREATHE HUMAN AIR --THEY CRAWL ON THEIR BELLY’S LIKE REPTILES — JUST ONE THIN DOLLAR TO SEE THIS ONCE IN A LIFETIME ATTRACTION —COME ONE COME ALL --THERE’S SOMETHING IN THE FAMILY FOR EVERYONE – THEY ARE:

***CONSPECTORS ***
AN EVIL BREED WITH NAILS

If I were Nick, I’d cancel, who needs the bull****? :-k

So I guess you are declining all the invites Joe. I told you if you show your first beer is on me.

No thanks… I never had any intention of attending, as a matter of fact I’d have to be sentenced by a court of law to consider making the trip and even then I’d still probably skip out. Not my cup of tea.

Mike, are you trying to take over? It was a couple of months ago when I offered to buy Joey a beer. He let out a scream like a hysterical school girl and ran for the hills. You and I have a better chance of falling pregnant than getting Joey to come to the meeting and joining either of us for a drink (even if we pay for the drink).

Wll I guess will will just have to have one without him. :smiley:

I don’t drink and if I did drink, I’d drink alone.

Screw you your nothing to me, besides I don’t drink and if I did drink, I’d drink alone.

I think that is because you are not a very charming fellow Joeseph thurston burkeson of square one inspections South West Florida’s classiest inspector.

:smiley: Ahhhh ha ha ha I guess you remembered last time and already started deleting. I am going to tell Aubrey what you said…

Who cares really?